scared kittens!

The door slammed open to my dad screaming “ARE YOU OK!!!” I jumped away from Ross. I squealed as my heart was jumping in my throat. Dad looked at Ross on the other side of the room looking just as scared. “oh sorry.” He stated and shut the door he peeked in saying “carry on.” I rolled my eyes and looked at Ross. “mood offically killed.” He stated I nodded and he headed for the door. “you going to school tomorrow?” he asked I nodded and walked up to me I looked into his eyes. “I’ll see you then.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek then left.

I don’t know weither to kiss my dad or slap him. I walked down stairs seeing Ross looking at Aray and Kira who were clinging to each other in fright probably from my dad. I tried to hold in my laugh they looked like a pair of freaked out cats. Whose fur would be on end, you know the ones that get stuck to the ceiling when scared shit less.

Ross chuckled and said “hey Kira you staying?” she nodded still clinging onto Aray. I burst out laughing at there faced. “I’m- I’m s-s-s-sorry you looked like freaked o-out c-cats!” I laughed saying Ross started to laugh too. Aray calmed down enough to glare at us with hatred. Kira blushed nad burried her head into Aray’s shirt. I walked out the porch to calm down I sat on the steps still laughing a bit. Ross walkedpast me saying “I’ll see you tomorrow Shay.” I nodded and he walked away. I was still laughing a bit when I walked back inside a half hour later.

I saw my mom and Dad whispering in the kitchen Aray and Kira weren’t on the couch any more meaning they were kissing in his room. I walked into the kitchen ans everything went really quiet so quiet that I knew they were talking about me. “alright what were you talking about?” I asked dad looked away and mom looked to the floor. “come on spill.” Mom smiled and looked up asking “what was with you and Alpha Ross?” I rolled my eyes and sighed. “nothing. He was injured from fighting rogues and came here to check on me so I cleaned his wounds.” Dad looked at me saying “didn’t look like it from my view.” I blushed he was talking about he almost kiss. I smiled and said “we almost kissed.” Mom started slapping my dad’s arms. “you idiot!!” she shouted nad kept hitting him. I laughed as dad backed away from my mom. Hand held up. “I’m sorry!” he shouted and ran away with her hot on his heels. I laughed and walked up to my room closed my door and falling asleep.

Ross was starring at me with pain and sorrow the wolves holding me were pulling me apart piece by piece I watched as Ross tried to jump in to save me, he pushed them off and stood over me protectively but it was too late I was dead and gone I was only seeing threw my own dead eyes. Ross nudged my head with his and then lifted his head howling at my death. I could hear all his pain but I felt nothing in me anymore. I watched as my mother cried over me into my father shoulder…