the dream

~Shay~

I raced through the forest as fast as I could something was behind me, something dark, evil… it was trying to get me. “SHAY!!!” Aray’s voice left off a dying breath. “SHAYYYYYY!” Kira’s howl echoed off the trunks. “SHAAAAY!” Cleo’s voice screamed like a banshee. “SHAY!!!” Logan’s voice shouted. I kept pushing forward my friends all my friends... they were dieing! “SSSSSHAYYYYYY!!!” Ross’s scream screeched then suddenly it was dead silent. I stopped running “there all gone now… you all alone... Run little girl run...” the deep voice echoed through the dark forest.  I growled as tears flowed down my cheeks. “you killed them…” it laughed “of course.” He chuckled. “you… you… BASTARD!!” my eyes were glowing I could feel it, the tattoo would be next. As I growled I ran towards the shadows as I was about to step in two arms wrapped around me. “no! he wants that.” The males voice echoed. He pulled me away from the dark as the shadow stretched and reached for me. “he wants you to step into his domain. You can’t let him… Wake up..” the male shook me. “WAKE UP NOW!”

My eyes shot up and I sat up from my bed. I was panting for breath. I looked around “stay away from the dark.” The voice echoed in my head. I looked around who was there? I kept looking no one was here I got out of the bed and walked down stairs. Ross was fast asleep I walked into the kitchen and put the tea pot on. It was a dream just a dream… my mind kept saying but my heart was telling me it wasn’t. “relax it was a dream but you need to realize your in a war… the gorgon… Jet they were all working for one man…. And he wants you.” A voice stated I whipped my head around looking for the source of this voice. “you will not see me for I am not there. My name is Samuel… I’m a warlock. This man I speak of is quiet dangerous. You need to be careful. Every one you care about is in danger. They will die if you do not stop it.” I looked to the ground. “where can I find you Samuel?” I asked. “in the forest by the northern river bring whoever you want I will not harm you. Your our only protection.” Then just like that the voice was gone. I turned around with my glass and jumped. Standing there was Ross leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. “what are you doing up?” he asked. He looked so tired. “we need to talk.” He nodded and followed me back up to our room.

~Samuel~

If I was going to know everything about these warriors I would have to study Shay myself so meeting her and helping her was my best option. I would find out everything about these warriors and what they actually are. I leaned on the tree right next to the river. As I waited I watched the fish swimming upstream fighting the natural current such a waste in life. I heard a twig snap I spun around seeing a pure star white wolf next to a large black and white one. Behind them were two others the males all watched me as I just waited. “I don’t speak dog.” I stated they growled and I rolled my eyes. “if you want my help then shift back if not I’m going!” I turned then heard “Wait!” I stopped and turned seeing a beautiful young woman with long beautiful dark hair and shinning green eyes. The male behind her hard Black hair and brown eyes. “you touch her and I’ll kill you.” He growled I nodded. “why do you want to help us?” she asked I pointed to the fish. “going against the current is stupid that’s what ‘he’ is doing. I merely want to know more about your kind.” She nodded and asked “my dream will it come true?”