✾𝟰✾

"Come on Tanji, I'll lead you to my room," Y/n smiled, grabbing Tanjiro's hands again and taking him up towards her room

"Come on Tanji, I'll lead you to my room," Y/n smiled, grabbing Tanjiro's hands again and taking him up towards her room. Y/n then climbed the wooden staircase which led them to another sliding door. Y/n opened it as she stepped inside, it's a hallway. Tanjiro's rosy eyes looked around in amazement. Y/n then dragged Tanjiro to another sliding door, she opened it, leading Tanjiro inside. It was a huge room with the latest technology Japan had ever introduced.

The bed wasn't a futon, it was a soft and comfy white mattress, the silk-made bedsheets and bedcovers decorate the white mattress. There was a sliding door that led to the huge closet where Y/n kept all her clothes and accessories in the beautifully made wooden furniture. There's also another door, but it wasn't made to slide open, it was the door that you needed to push which led it to the fancy bathroom with the steaming hot water that shimmered in the bath, ready to relax anybody who enters the tub. 

Tanjiro gasped in amazement. "Your room is very neat and pretty Y/n-chan," Tanjiro smiled brightly. "I like your room better, it's cozier there" Y/n smiled softly. "Well then, Tanjiro-Kun, I'll prepare a yukata you could wear for you," Y/n said. "Oh no, you don't need to do that, Y/n--" "Tanjiro. This is the least thing I could do for you," Y/n said with her pleading eyes. "You've already let me into your house, lend me your haori, give me this haori," Y/n said, pointing at her denim-colored haori with floral hexagon patterns. "Then, you feed me, you let me have a sleepover most of the time, so I insist. This is the very least thing I could do to repay your kindness Tanji-Kun" Y/n said as her smile turns to a frown. 

"No, seriously tho Y/n, you don't need to! You don't need to repay me" Tanjiro smiled kindly. 

"I insist," Y/n said sternly. 

"No, no need," 

"I insist"

"Y/n-chan... it's alright, I don't want to trouble you,"

"I insist" 

"Are you sure-- I think I'm a bother to you--"

"I insist" 

"Fine, fine" Tanjiro let out a breathless laugh. Y/n beamed. "Alright, wait here," Y/n left off towards her closet. You see, she has yukatas and kimonos especially for guests in her wardrobes, so whenever the guests need clothes, they ask her. Y/n took a green yukata with a black haori, and went out of the room, closing the sliding door. "Here," Y/n gave the set of clothes to Tanjiro. "I'll take your haori and your yukata right now, go to the hallway and turn left, there's a guest bathroom there, you can use it" Y/n smiled. "Alright, thank you very much Y/n-chan" Tanjiro bowed before Y/n.