✾𝟭𝟭𝟮✾

Weeks passed by swiftly, without even Y/n noticing herself, those weeks shifted into months and time had managed to heal Y/n's wounds

Weeks passed by swiftly, without even Y/n noticing herself, those weeks shifted into months and time had managed to heal Y/n's wounds. Currently, she's resting for about a week before she'll have to face Rehabilitation Training. 

Haruko rubbed the meat into balls as Saeko was nagging him all day about the demons she recently defeated. "And the demon was like, oh my goodness, I'm so scared! And I was like hi-yah! And then boom! Bam! Kapoow! Yes! I won!" Saeko exclaimed with big hand gestures, Haruko continued rubbing the purple dough into balls. He had earlier made some bean paste buns and placed it on the table, only to be sneakily snatched by a certain blonde. 

"And, not to mention, Aoko and I totally did an amazing job at killing that one demon," Saeko said pridefully. haruko nodded and hummed in response. "Good job," he said nonchalantly. Saeko huffed with the lack of response and emotions from him. 

Saeko looked at the table. "Hey, Haruko, can I get one?" Saeko asked, raising a brow and she pointed at the buns. "Yeah sure, I made them for you anyways," Haruko said. Saeko looked at the working brunette who was still staring at his handwork, focusing, probably unable to focus on what he was saying on either. She huffed as her cheeks burned red. "Tch, thanks anyways," Saeko said before she pushed herself off the wooden counter and walked towards the plate of bean paste buns. 

She opened the cloth to reveal it was a messily sewn small bags as she blinked. "Haruko, are you sure you didn't cook bags instead?" Saeko deadpanned. Haruko raised a brow as he stopped working and he looked passed his shoulder at the girl. "What are you talking about-" he stopped when his green orbs peered on to the plate of bags. 

He deadpanned. 

"I swear I cooked bean buns not bean bags," Haruko said as Saeko stared at him with dotted eyes. "I never knew you were a magician, Haruko," Saeko snickered snakily. 

"Let's sneak out," Y/n suggested with a small mischievous smile. "Won't that cause a panic outbreak for Saeko-san and the others?" Tanjiro asked worriedly. "I'm sure they won't notice us gone," Y/n reassured him brightly. Ever since the both of them had been entrusted in the care of Y/n's students, her students would never let them out of their sight. Not wanting them to injure themselves even further, they decided to have their eyes on Y/n, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke, at all times.