✾𝟭𝟳✾

After a few days of resting, Y/n was allowed to train again, but Tanjiro would accompany and tag along with her

After a few days of resting, Y/n was allowed to train again, but Tanjiro would accompany and tag along with her. Y/n was overjoyed to know that Tanjiro will be coming with her for training all the time. Y/n was excited to show what she had come up with. 

"Tanjiro-kun, I'm so excited for you to see my techniques!" Y/n squealed. Tanjiro chuckled as he ruffled her hair. Y/n then took a pose with her sword in her hand, and started breathing in the air delicately, she could feel the wind gracefully cooling her down from the sun, her hair was beautifully down, as Tanjiro could feel his cheeks burn. "First form, wisteria smoke," purple smoke started appearing. Tanjiro could see Y/n's figure slowly disappearing in the smoke. 

He smelled y/n going to jump on him with her sword but Tanjiro grabbed his sword out and sliced it towards Y/n's sword, they both pushed their swords to one another, trying to win the small fight, Y/n gave up and swung her sword at Tanjiro's sword again, creating huge red sparks. Y/n started pushing her sword even closer to Tanjiro but Tanjiro pushed the sword back, making Y/n stumble back, falling down as Tanjiro pointed his sword at Y/n's scent, which was on the dirt ground as the smoke started lifting. Y/n was looking up at Tanjiro in amusement. "You're getting stronger, Tanji," Y/n grinned. 

Tanjiro smiled. "That was a good one," Tanjiro complimented. Y/n looked up at Tanjiro. "Really? I thought it was pretty weak," Y/n chuckled. "No, I think it makes you look more serious and mysterious" Tanjiro explained as he helped Y/n up to her feet. "Really?" Y/n asked. Tanjiro nodded. "What about your next form?" Tanjiro asked. Y/n looked away. 

"Sure," Y/n finally stated. She took a pose as Tanjiro was holding his sword out. "Second Form: Blinding Petals," Y/n breath in. Tanjiro saw petals in his vision as he stumbled back, not able to see what is happening, but her scent. Her delicate scent is what gave it away. Tanjiro felt that she was slowly approaching him and placing the sword on his neck gently. After Tanjiro's vision cleared, he saw Y/n standing in front of him with a frown. "Tanjiro, are you alright?" Y/n asked as she placed her sword back to its cover. Tanjiro blinked before sparkles appeared around him. "You're amazing, Y/n! You're so talented!" Tanjiro exclaimed. 

Y/n sweatdropped. "Thank you," she smiled. "What's your third?" Tanjiro asked excitedly. "This'll need a combination of my sixth and third form," Y/n said excitedly. They both look like excited children waiting for their mothers to give them candy. "Okay!" Tanjiro nodded as he stood a couple of meters away. Y/n breathed in as she muttered, "Sixth form, waterfall of peace," Y/n said as she held her sword tightly. A wonderful scent reached Tanjiro's nose as he was secretly overjoyed with the scent of a certain lavender scent. It reminded him of Y/n. Y/n suddenly was shot in the air as powerful blue beautiful water shot out of her swords, it looked beautiful as flowers were seen, flowing with the water. Roses, purple lavenders, yellow sunflowers, and water lilies were seen in the glimmering water. She flipped in the air gracefully as Tanjiro admired her figure, his cheeks burned again. He couldn't believe that his crush was so gorgeous and just perfect. 

"Third breath, Raining garden!" Y/n yelled as water drew from the edge of her sword as it had dandelions, roses, and daisies on the blue bright water. Tanjiro gasped as it was a beautiful sight, his cheeks turned even redder. She was glowing in the touch of the sun, she was like a flower queen. Trails of dandelions, roses, and daisies were flying in the air too as Y/n landed on the ground delicately and gently before Tanjiro felt small droplets of water and even a rose petal fell on his face. Tanjiro took the petal off his face and smiled brightly. "You looked so beautiful when you did that," Tanjiro smiled softly. 

"What's your fourth and fifth?" Tanjiro asked. "I can't do those right now, the fourth would be very energy draining as the fifth only works when a couple of bluebells are around. If not, it won't work, and... it is SUPER energy draining. It made me passed out for two days," Y/n explained. Tanjiro looked at her. "Alright, but overall, you look amazing and you did very well!" y/n tucked her hair behind her ears with a shy smile. "Thank you, Tanji," she smiled happily. 

[ notes ]  

- i didn't want to make a special chapter for author notes in the middle of the stories because i think it's not necessary for me to disturb the reading experience, i also didn't want to make a chapter especially for the list of the breathing forms, so i made it into the story chapter where the characters actually do their breathing with some explanations and not just some form of a list, so this is like a bonus chapter. i apologize if the forms i created were boring--i'm really sorry--but trust me, it'll get more fun once y/n actually starts to fight demons herself!  

 i apologize if the forms i created were boring--i'm really sorry--but trust me, it'll get more fun once y/n actually starts to fight demons herself!