✾𝟭𝟮𝟭✾

"Hyo! Hyo! Nice to meet you both, they call me Gyokko

"Hyo! Hyo! Nice to meet you both, they call me Gyokko. Mind if I talk a little before I kill you?" the vase demon spoke. "Oh! I just remembered, thank you for bringing down Upper Rank 0," he said while bowing down sarcastically. "We couldn't take her anymore, she would threaten us whenever we don't do what she wanted us to do," Gyokko hissed in annoyance. 

"Oh, your welcome!" Y/n exclaimed brightly, ever since she woke up, she also had gotten-- even more innocently clueless. Sparkles are around Y/n as Y/n smiled giddily, feeling happy that she received a compliment. "I'd like to show the four of you my creations tonight!" Gyokko exclaimed. 

"Creations? Wow! I'm sure it's amazing," Y/n replied happily. Gyokko blinked. "You're so sweet, it's making me want to spare you, but obviously, I could never," Gyokko said. "Here's the first one," he said as he jumped away, a vase was summoned out of thin air and a lump of corpses sprang out of the vase. 

Y/n's smile turned into a visible frown and her eyes widened in disgust and horror. "I call this death throes of smiths!" Gyokko presented with pride. Kotetsu and Kanamori gasped in shock. "Look first at their hands! Dirty hands like thick calluses like swordsmiths get! I put them in front on purpose!" Gyokko mentioned as Y/n was in a state of horror-- speechless of the sight. 

"Lord Kongoji, Tetsuo.... Kanaike... Kotaro," Kanamori trembled. Kotetsu trembled greatly. "T-Tetsuhiro," he said as tears escaped from the mask. "Right! You get it! It's amazing, right Y/n? I've made lavish and detailed use of five swordsmiths, but I had no idea you'd be so moved!" Gyokko wailed. 

"And running them through with swords, brings out a certain smithiness, I left the hyottoko masks on to convey emotionlessness and absurdity and to top it all off... if I twist the katana like this, it goes "GYAAAH," he explained as he used his tiny arms to twist the katana that was stabbed deep into the smith's chest. "No stop that!" Kotetsu exclaimed as he ran towards the demon, but Kanamori stopped him with his arm. "So, isn't it amazing, like you said, Y/n? A recreation of their death throes," Gyokko exclaimed. 

"Hey... that's enough, you Bastard," Muichiro said threateningly. "No! This is horrifying! Why would you take pride in such agony?" Y/n wailed as she felt traumatized looking at the "creation". Muichiro leaped forward and aimed his sword towards Gyokko, Gyokko plopped back in the vase.