✾𝟯𝟮✾

Y/n sighed quietly, she had nowhere to go

Y/n sighed quietly, she had nowhere to go. The people in the towns are probably really weirded out by her, she couldn't really blame them because if she was one of them then she would've felt weirded out seeing an old friend coming home perfectly fine after being rumoured to be dead. 

Y/n decided to speed off in a blur, making sure no one recognize her, she'd leave no trace of her. The villagers didn't even realize that Y/n passed by. Y/n then rushed out of the mountain to the town, and decided that she'll go and heal in her old house, the Kigiku Manor. Y/n gulped as she held Akiro on her palms and looked at the same gate. The house was well-lit as a wave of nervousness pass Y/n's calm aura. 

Akiro chirped in nervousness too. Y/n noticed that she doesn't have the key to the lock and so she decided to jump above the gate and landed on the other side silently. Y/n then rushed towards the entrance and gulped. She knocked on the door, waiting for a response. This is it, she was going to see her parents after a long time! "Welcome to the Kigiku Manor, How may I assist you?" a familiar girl asked with a rather dull tone, but then her eyes twinkled as she looked at Y/n from bottom to top, and realizing that it was her. 

Kigiku Y/n! "Aimi-san," Y/n greeted. Aimi's eyes watered before she hugged Y/n tightly. "Lady Y/n!" she exclaimed. Aiya and Saori opened the sliding doors as they walked outside to see the commotion. Y/n just smiled and patted Aimi's pink hair. Aiya tensed as Saori furrowed his brows. "Who are you?" Saori asked. 

y/n tensed. Aimi let go of Y/n and looked at Saori. "I'm your only daughter, Kigiku Y/n," Y/n said. "Whoever you are, could you please stop trying to become our daughter, Y/n?" Aiya said sadly. Aimi facepalmed. "Right! I forgot about that!" Aimi said as she glared roughly at  Y/n. 

"Guys?" Y/n asked. "Father, Mother, I'm here!" y/n exclaimed. "Child, we've had a lot of people dressing up as Y/n, pretending to be her to live in a more... luxurious life even if it means sharing the house with us," Aiya said. Y/n tensed and stared wide-eyed. People had been pretending to be her? What the hell? "What do you mean?" Y/n asked. "You see, a lot of people dress up to be Lady Y/n so that they could enjoy and live a luxury!" Aimi explained angrily. 

"How dare they try to pretend to be Lady y/n?!" Aimi exclaimed. Saori looked coldly at Y/n. "Wait! If you're not going to believe me, then I would like to say something to you. Don't blame Urokodaki for his granddaughter's death," Y/n said. She knew that no one in the town would know that she is related to Urokodaki, and she knew that the villagers probably were told that Y/n died because of a sickness or something. Saori's eyes widened, he stood there, gazing at her before he raised an arm to reach out to her. Aiya froze as her eyes widened. 

Aimi looked confused. Saori grabbed Y/n's hand before he pulled Y/n into a hug as he silently sobbed. Y/n's blood-soaked into his black yukata but he couldn't care less. "Y/n... you're alive.. so that message you sent, was true," he started. Aiya looked at her husband's and Y/n's interaction with a soft gaze as she then hugged them both, Y/n's blood-soaked their kimonos and yukatas but they both didn't care. They're just so relieved that Y/n was alive. 

"So... Is she real or fake?" Aimi asked. "Real," Saori said plainly. Aimi then beamed. "Group hug!" she said as she jumped to the Kigiku's and bring them into a big hug. Saori grunted in annoyance as Aiya giggled and Y/n laughed. The four decided to get in the house, Aimi was tasked with taking care of Y/n's wounds and helping her bathe as she also washed Y/n's bloodied clothes and haori.

"Y/n-san... are you a demon slayer?" Aimi asked as she washed Y/n's hair before massaging her scalp and temple. Y/n nodded silently as Aimi looked at her and beamed. "Amazing!" she yelled. "Super amazing!" she exclaimed with sparkles around her. "I wish I could be a demon slayer just like you!" Aimi smiled. Y/n's eyes became dull and dark, remembering Asasahi. "You can do it, Aimi-san.." Y/n trailed off silently. "But it'd be really dangerous," Y/n pointed out. "Ah, don't worry! It's not gonna be that hard for you because I know that you'll be stronger than anyone else!" Aimi gave a toothy grin at Y/n. 

Y/n frowned. If she was strong then why didn't she had the guts to finish off Asasahi? If she was so strong, then why wasn't she able to move when she noticed that the demon was Asasahi? "Thank you Aimi-chan," Y/n said quietly as she popped up a flying bubble. As Aimi poured fresh warm water on y/n's hair and arms, rinsing off the soap. Y/n sighed in relaxation, the battle between Asasahi and Y/n had totally worn her off. 

After taking a bath, y/n was asked to sit down on a stool as Aimi grabbed the first aid kit. Aimi opened the kit and started grabbing the bandages, and even after the bath, some of the wounds are still bleeding a bit. She started bandaging her forehead and then from her chest to her stomach, tying it into a bandage bow at the back of Y/n's back. 

Aimi then bandaged her legs before she taped a cotton bandage on one of y/n's bleeding cheeks. Y/n wore a white kimono, similar to the one she wore for the final selection. Aimi then took Y/n's demon slayer uniform and her haori before wandering off and going to the laundry room where she scrubbed and use a certain scent on Y/n's clothing. 

Y/n sat down at the dinner table with Saori and Aiya grinning at her. "So, what happened after you threw yourself at the demon?" Aiya asked. "Well, I killed it, before my body floated in the river for about five days, and a demon slayer found me on the river," Y/n started. "I trained at her place, met a new friend, went to the final selection, I passed, and now I got my sword and my first mission, I'm shocked to find out that my mission would be near the Kigiku's Manor," Y/n said as she ate her food. 

"Ah, I see, how did it go?" Saori asked curiously. Y/n tensed as she fell into a short state of silence. "Painful," she muttered. 

[ notes ] :

- i do not own any of the pictures in this chapter nor this book, and if any of you who were confused on who was in the picture, it's Aiya and Saori, I'll probably story tell their past, or how they meet at least, one day :D

- OMG WE'RE LITERALLY ALMOST AT 5K READS!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY AMAZING READERS. YOU ALL ARE MY TREASURE, YOU ALL ARE AMAZING, THANK YOU OR VOTING, COMMENTING, AND READING MY BOOK! HOLY MOLY! I JUST STARTED THIS BOOK A MONTH AGO AND WE'RE MAKING SO MUCH PROGRESS, THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!! I'M FREAKING OUT <33

 YOU ALL ARE MY TREASURE, YOU ALL ARE AMAZING, THANK YOU OR VOTING, COMMENTING, AND READING MY BOOK! HOLY MOLY! I JUST STARTED THIS BOOK A MONTH AGO AND WE'RE MAKING SO MUCH PROGRESS, THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!! I'M FREAKING OUT <33