✾𝟰𝟳✾

tw : blood

tw : blood

"Well, at least you're here Y/n-chan!" Zenitsu said dreamily. Y/n kicked the door but the door wouldn't budge. Y/n then huffed before she turned to both of the boys. "Teruko!" the boy called out worriedly. Then, Zenitsu clung onto Y/n's lower body, making Y/n stop. "Y/n-chan.." Zenitsu whined. "I'm scared--" 

"Clinging on to a younger person... Don't you feel pathetic?" the boy asked as he observed Zenitsu. Zenitsu looked in horror at the boy and clenched his heart, letting go of Y/n. "What are you wearing that sword on your hip for anyway?" the boy asked. Blood came shooting out of Zenitsu's mouth. 

Y/n blinked. "Those words cut so deep," Zenitsu said as he fell to his back. 

Then, Zenitsu looked to the side as blood shoot out

Then, Zenitsu looked to the side as blood shoot out. "That's not it!" Zenitsu dragged the boy by his haori as Y/n catch up. "I'm not gonna be useful, anyway!" Zenitsu shouted. "Let me go!" The boy yelled. "So, I'm gonna summon a grown-up here, okay?" Zenitsu asked. 

"Let me go!" the boy yelled. "Zenitsu-san!" Y/n exclaimed. "Because this isn't something us kids can resolve on our own," Zenitsu yelled. He opened the wooded door. Zenitsu let go of the boy as Y/n helped the boy up. "Are you all right? I'm sorry about him--" "You've got to be kidding me! Are you serious?!" Zenitsu shouted. "I'm sure this was the front door!" Zenitsu shouted. 

"Where'd the way out go? I mean, this door was.." Zenitsu trailed off. "Is this one?" Zenitsu opened one of the doors. The boy grabbed Y/n's hand nervously. Y/n looked at him. "What is it?" Y/n asked softly. "Where is Teruko?" the boy asked. "Who is Teruko?" Y/n asked, with a tilt of her head. "My sister," the boy said. "Oh, what a fine name your sister has!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"I'm sure your sister is safe with Tanjiro," Y/n grinned. The boy visibly relaxed and gave a squeeze to her hand. "What is it?" Y/n asked softly again. "What's your name?" The boy asks. "Kigiku Y/n, what is yours?" "Shoichi," the boy replied. "How about this one?" Zenitsu opened the door. "What about this door?" Zenitsu asked. 

Then, Y/n saw the back of a man with a grey furry mask. The man turned. The blue eyes on the mask glowed. It was a guy with a boar mask that had a well-built body and wore only black pants that had some fur on them. Smoke came shooting out of the nostrils. 

Zenitsu froze as Shoichi looked in shock

Zenitsu froze as Shoichi looked in shock. Y/n looked away, blushing a bit. Feeling a bit weirded out by the man with no shirt. Zenitsu screamed. "It's a monster!" Zenitsu shouted. Then, the man came shooting towards the door and pass Zenitsu, landing behind him, before he jumped on the wall and towards the door. Then, he ran away towards the distance. 

Shoichi looked at Zenitsu with a dead look. Zenitsu turned around, still sobbing. "What the hell? What's with the look in your eyes?!" Zenitsu shouted as he pointed a finger at Shoichi. "Don't look at me like that!" Zenitsu shouted. Y/n looked at Zenitsu and furrowed her brows. She was getting short in patience. A dark shade covered half of her face, her eyes were still seen to be looking at Zenitsu darkly, and a small smile was there on her face. 

"Zenitsu-san, you better stop whining, because we have a lot to do," Y/n said with an eye-closed smile. 

Zenitsu looked in horror in the distance, panting as sweat dripped down from his forehead, his hand was tightly gripping onto Y/n's. Shoichi looked tired as he held Y/n's hand. Y/n sweatdropped, feeling a bit guilty for threatening Zenitsu. "Zenitsu-san-- I apologize for my impatience," Y/n said rather awkwardly, grabbing his hand. Zenitsu dragged her and Shoichi.  Zenitsu screamed loudly before he turned around and screech, hugging Y/n and sliding down to his knees. He sobbed as his eyes were boggling and snot came running down. "G--G--G--Give me a signal first!" Zenitsu shouted. "If you have something to say, don't do it so loud suddenly!" Zenitsu said. 

"It feels like my heart missed a beat!" Zenitsu said fearfully. "I'm sorry," Y/n said. "If that had come to pass, you would've become a murderer for sure!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "You get it?" Zenitsu asked. "It's just that you see... I'm sorry for threatening you, hurting your feelings," Y/n said with sorry eyes. Zenitsu looked up at her and blushed brightly, he stopped shivering, gasping, sweating, and crying. Y/n placed both hands on his shoulders. "I told you, I will protect you, so don't get worried, all right?" Y/n asked. Zenitsu then turned red as smoke came busting out of his ears, his eyes were big yet again. 

A blush came blooming from Y/n's face. She's lying if she said that Zenitsu doesn't look adorable. "You are so cute!" Y/n exclaimed as Shoichi sweatdropped at both of them and Y/n pinched Zenitsu's cheeks, making Zenitsu have sparkles around him, but then the ground shifted as Y/n looked up, putting her hand down. "Zenitsu-san, get behind me--" then they heard a chuckle. Shoichi looked in horror as he hid behind Y/n. Zenitsu stopped blushing and looked in horror, tears forming, as his runny nose act again, he slowly turned around to see a demon climbing out from under the wooden pillars. "A couple of kids," the demon said. "Probably most agreeable to the tongue," he said. 

Zenitsu quickly hid behind y/n, gripping on t other shoulders. "A demon showed up! Did you get me? A demon showed up!" Zenitsu pointed at the demon with wide eyes. Then, he grabbed Y/n's shoulders and Shoichi, running away, dragging them both, Y/n's eyes widened, as Shoichi kept running, the demon crawled with his two long arms after them.