✾𝟲𝟵✾

tw : blood

tw : blood. 

Inosuke ran towards the huge stones and he jumped on one of them, making his way towards the girl demon. "Inosuke!" Y/n and Tanjiro exclaimed in sync. "Father!" the girl yelled. 

Then Inosuke had an irk mark on his face. "Who are you calling father?" Inosuke barked at the girl. Then, a huge whooshing sound was heard from the air and they looked up to see glowing emerald eyes and a huge body aiming to Inosuke. 

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro and Y/n exclaimed. The huge demon landed its buff body in front of Inosuke, Inosuke was thrown back as the water was flying everywhere. Inosuke flipped back and landed on one of the stone. The demon raised it's head as its soft white hair flowed with his movements perfectly. Then, it let out a loud sound. Tanjiro and Inosuke looked in horror at the giant as Y/n's eyes were wide. 

"Don't come near my family!" the demon yelled as it raised his arm, and aimed at the three of them powerfully. "Stay away!" he yelled. 

The ground shattered and it broke into pieces as it flew to the air, having a mark from the demon's fist. The demon girl with white hair and eyes that held the stare of disgust was staring at them. "I'm leaving all of this to you, father," she mumbled, she turned, and left. 

Inosuke was flying back, as the father demon's fist was aiming at him. Tanjiro jumped in the air. "Water breathing, second form, water wheel!" Tanjiro yelled as he aimed his black blade while screaming, hitting his black blade against the rough arm of the father. It won't cut through. "it's no good! The blade won't go through!" Tanjiro exclaimed as panic rose in his heart. Y/n then jumped in the air and flipped. "Flower breathing, sixth form, Waterfall of peace!" Y/n yelled, gripping on to her pink sword tightly in her grasp, her pink blade aimed right next to the black blade's hit and the gushing water chopped the demon's arm completely. 

Y/n landed stones, but Tanjiro's blade was still stuck on the arm, the arm regenerated quickly as the demon raised his other fist and aimed it at Tanjiro, but Inosuke had raised both of his blades at the demon's other fist to prevent Tanjiro from getting injured. "So hard!" Inosuke yelled as he tried to get his blade through the demon's tough arm.