✾𝟴𝟮✾

Y/n reached the Butterfly Estate by morning, and she felt excitement bursting through her heart, before she tells Shinobu, she wanted to confirm with the Head of the Demon Slayer Corps

Y/n reached the Butterfly Estate by morning, and she felt excitement bursting through her heart, before she tells Shinobu, she wanted to confirm with the Head of the Demon Slayer Corps. "I still can't believe this," she mumbled to herself as her cheeks flared with bright pink. "Akiro-san, do you perhaps know where the master's office is?" Y/n asked. "Or maybe his house?" she asked. The Shima Enaga chirped and flew towards the clear sky, Akiro then soared as he flew away, Y/n following the bird. 

Her heart pounded as her bright smile fell to a straight line. A million thoughts ran in her head. 'Do I look presentable? What should I call the Head of the Demon Slayer Corps?' she thought to herself before after a few more minutes, approximately 20 minutes later, they reached to a huge mansion and Y/n gulped. 

She furrowed her brows before stepping towards the front door, knocking on it. The door slowly opened and it revealed a woman with white hair that was pinned back into a ponytail. Her eyes were roughly purple, as she wore a pink kimono and a dark blue haori. 

"Hello," her soft voice greeted. "Hello Lady..." Y/n trailed off. "Call me Amane," she nodded. "Lady Amane," Y/n nodded politely. "What brings you hear?" she asked. Y/n looked up at her. "I'm here to talk to Master," she said. Amane then opened the door fully. "Come in," she said as she nodded inside the house and Y/n stood into the house. "Take off your boots," she said. 

"Yes Lady Amane," Y/n nodded, Y/n quickly took off her boots and quickly went inside. "Come. Follow me," she said as she lead the girl towards a huge open room. It stood with many prosperous and strong wooden pillars which held up the wide and huge roof. It was a rather huge engawa, you could say. Y/n stared around in wonder as her gaze stopped at a man who was sitting down, she couldn't see his face because his back was facing her. 

"Thank you, Lady Amane!" Y/n exclaimed brightly, Akiro chirping at the white haired woman. The woman gave a small smile before leaving. "Y/n, is it?" a mellow voice spoke like a melody. Y/n's eyes widened as she tensed. "Yes sir! I mean Master!" Y/n shook her head, feeling tensed up out of embarrassment. The man only let out a small chuckle. "Come, sit with me," he spoke. 

Y/n looked uncertainly at the man's back, before sighing and walking towards the sitting man, she sat down next to the man, on the tatami mats, with crossed legs. "What brought you here, my child?" he asked as he smiled softly into the distance. Y/n looked at the man as she stared at him. He had fair white skin, though, he had half of his face rotting, as veins were visible, and Y/n cringed inside, but remained calm outside. Akiro flew towards the man and the man heard his flapping wings, opening his finger so that Akiro could land on it.