✾𝟰𝟴✾

"Go away! Stay away from us!" Zenitsu shouted at the demon as he dragged y/n with his hand holding tightly on her arm

"Stop that!" Zenitsu shouted. The demon creepily followed the three as his hands moved his whole body, crawling towards the three. "W-W-We don't taste good! I'm sure I taste awful!" Zenitsu screamed in disgust. "I'm serious, okay? This kid is all skin and bones, so he tastes dry and all ghastly, and I'd rather you eat me rather than my future wife, Y/n!" Zenitsu blurted out. Y/n sweatdropped. "How will I know until I have a taste?" the demon asked. 

The demon's tongue extended as it reached out for Zenitsu's back. "No!" Zenitsu looked terrified as he pulled Y/n to him, grabbing Shoichi too as Zenitsu was hugging them both protectively, the tongue of the demon slashed the jar next to Zenitsu as Zenitsu looked in shock. 

"What was that? He's quick-tongued!" Zenitsu shouted. "Even able to split a whole vase into two!" Zenitsu shouted. Y/n gripped onto his haori and wrapped an arm around Shoichi, making sure that he'll be safe. Then the tongue aimed for them again, but Zenitsu moved the three of them to the side. "This can't be real!" Zenitsu screamed. They broke in from the wooden door, as they face landed on the tatami. Y/n next to Zenitsu, Shoichi next to Y/n. Zenitsu's arm was still on Y/n's shoulder. 

Shoichi got up and held y/n's hand. "Lady Y/n, get up!" Shoichi exclaimed loudly. Y/n felt a sharp pain from her ribs and leg. She struggled to move but she practiced her breathing, easing the pain, but still feeling the sharp pain. She then fully sat up before turning to Zenitsu, panicking. "Zenitsu-san! Wake up!" Y/n exclaimed. 

Zenitsu held Y/n's hand using the arm around her shoulder, then he looked at her fearfully. "It's in my knees now! 80 Percent of my fear is in my knees!" Zenitsu shouted. "This is no time to whine, all right?" Y/n asked. Shoichi grabbing onto her gradient haori. Y/n hissed in pain whenever she moves her leg that was still healing. Sweat came rolling down from her forehead as she sht her eyes tightly. 

Zenitsu grabbed her arm as Y/n looked at him. "Just leave me behind, okay?" Zenitsu said with a shaky voice. "Make a run for it!" Zenitsu shouted. Shoichi looked in horror at Zenitsu. Y/n looked at Zenitsu. There was no way that she was going to let the demon devour her friend. She got up.  "I can't do something like that," Y/n said. Shoichi nodded, letting go of the girl's haori. Then Zenitsu's tears flow down as his snot ran down.