✾𝟵𝟯✾

"Who's this?" the black haired girl asked curiously at Y/n, looking up and down at the red-haired girl with blue eyes

"Who's this?" the black haired girl asked curiously at Y/n, looking up and down at the red-haired girl with blue eyes. "Well, I'd like you to meet the new Flower Estate Member, she'll be the maid and nurse, her name is Miyashita Takara," Y/n introduced the red haired girl in front of the other four people who were sitting on the tatami mats, looking up at the red haired girl. 

Takara bowed politely and silently. "Hello, my name is Miyashita Takara, it's a pleasure to be here," she continued. The black haired girl stood up and pointed at the red haired. "How did you meet Master?" she asked loudly. "She saved me from being digested by a demon," she said. "Well, Takara! What's your age?" the girl asked. "I'm 14," Takara replied, still bowing politely. 

Takara straightened her posture as her blue eyes looked at the black haired red ones. "I'm Watanake Saeko! 15," Saeko beamed brightly as she pointed at herself. "Pleasure to meet you, Saeko-san," she nodded. "Kikuchi Suki," the small pink haired girl said. "I'm Kikuchi Suki. 10," she smiled softly at the taller girl. 

"Hashimoto Aoko! 16!" the blue haired girl smiled brightly up at the red haired, and the blonde too. "Kano Haruko. 16," Haruko nodded briefly. "Pleasure to meet you Suki-chan, Haruko-san, and Aoko-san," Takara bowed again, smiling at all of them. "Then, we have another maid and nurse. Her name is Minami Masumi," Y/n introduced the elegant girl towards everyone. 

"Hello," she manage to say quietly. "I'm.. Minami Masumi," she stumbled over her words shyly. Aoko blinked at her. "I'm... 15," she continued. Y/n clasped her hands loudly as everyone's attention shifted to the owner of the Flower Estate. "Lovely to have you  both here, Masumi-san, Takara-san!" Y/n exclaimed with an eye closed smile. 

"Since you will be a Nurse, you will be living in the Clinic's second floor alongside with Haruko-san," Y/n glanced at the brunette before clasping her hands once again. "Alright then, time to train!" Y/n hooted. Suki and Aoko groaned as Saeko had a determined look in her face. "Haruko, you can introduce Masumi and Takara's room, then you all can do the chores in the Estate," Y/n grinned happily. 

"Yes, Master," Haruko nodded briefly before he stood up and nodded towards the door. Masumi quickly followed Haruko behind, as well as Takara. "Suki! Aoko! How is your breathing going?" Y/n asked. "We're doing fine, it's just that sometimes, it falters a bit," Aoko explained. "Is that true, Saeko?" Y/n asked, turning to Saeko. "Yes, that's true," she nodded approvingly. "Alright! Swing your sword 500 times, run around the room for 600 times! That'll be an order for you too, Saeko," Y/n grinned happily at the girl.