✾𝟭𝟭𝟬✾

The two of them started on a swift brawl as powerful beams of pink and blue were seen glowing from the shrouding clouds of dust

The two of them started on a swift brawl as powerful beams of pink and blue were seen glowing from the shrouding clouds of dust. The both of their brawls were even more faster as Y/n had  swift, accurate, and strong attacks. Akaza was thoroughly impressed when Y/n nearly cut his neck, but he lead the slash down to his chest. 

Y/n swung her sword as she variously tried to avoid Akaza's deadly fists. "Y/n! Oh, Y/n!" he said in joy. "Be a demon with me, we'll surely be stronger together!" Akaza exclaimed as Y/n dodged her head to the side, but Akaza's fist managed to graze the side of her forehead as blood shot out of her small wound. 

Y/n's eyes widened as she placed her sword on to Akaza's incoming fist. "Never!" Y/n exclaimed. "Guess that you'll be the first Flower Hashira I'll slaughter!" Akaza frowned greatly as he swung his fist deep into Y/n's ribs as Y/n choked.

She stumbled back as she struggled to compose her breath, he had manage to land a blow on her for the first time. She held the side of her stomach as she steadied her breathing quickly. Y/n immediately wasted no time and aimed at him again. "Flower Breathing, Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she strike a huge gash on to his chest, but Akaza didn't care. He cared too much on getting Y/n's head that he doesn't even take his time to process and understand her fighting styles. 

Akaza aimed at Y/n's face, past her attacks as Y/n leaned back and held her sword tightly. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum!" Y/n exclaimed as her attack deflected each of the incoming attack. Akaza was thrown back and he landed on the ground and placed his hand forward in a stance. 

"Destructive Death," 

"Fifth Form. Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she ran a bit closer to Akaza and swung her blade powerfully, attacks appeared as it attacked straight at Akaza. "Disorder!" Akaza yelled as huge range of blue fiery attacks aimed at Y/n as her attack cut through all of them perfectly, Y/n's features were glowing blue from the bright flames that it sent Inosuke gaping at her strength and Tanjiro internally hoping that she would win the battle. 

"Y/n!" Akaza called loudly through the cloud of dust and aimed his fist at her head, as Y/n tilted her head once again, making Akaza missed her. Y/n took one big step and went face to face to Akaza. Akaza's eyes widened in delight and a smile of playfulness formed and Y/n cut his arm quickly.