✾𝟳𝟭✾

tw : blood 

tw : blood 

"You idiot piece of crap! How high did you climb up?" Inosuke yelled at the demon who was clinging on to a sturdy thick branch. "Damn you!" an irk mark appeared at Inosuke's face as he steadied himself with his two blades. "Come down here! We haven't finished what we started!" Y/n yelled. Feeling the urge to get this mission over with. "So, you're plotting to make me use my head again, huh?" Inosuke asked. "In your dreams!" he exclaimed furiously. 

"(Mispronounced name), let us work together to bring this stupid idiot down!" Inosuke exclaimed. "Right," Y/n nodded in agreement. The demon's body moved weirdly as it faced up. "Oh, I get it!" Inosuke said as he lowered down his swords a bit. Y/n looked at him weirdly. "He's trembling in fear and dread at the sight of us, huh?" Inosuke asked. Inosuke then laughed mockingly. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. She knows something is going on, and it's weird that the spider demon is acting all so cranky. 

"Well, it's a little too late for that!" Inosuke yelled. 

The spider demon grew much more eyes and its jaws deformed. "What the.." Inosuke muttered as Y/n felt a jolt of shock. Her eyes widened as the hair on the back of her neck rose. "Now what?" Inosuke asked as he prepared himself. The demon grew razor sharp sides on his thick biceps as the veins showed on the surface of his skin. "D-Did it just shed its skin?" Inosuke's voice sounded panicked. "Yes, yes it did!" Y/n screamed as the huge demon jumped down and Y/n and Inosuke jumped away. The demon showed its vicious un-humanly white teeth, it has huge shockingly vivid blue orbs. Y/n felt her heart picking up the pace as she had her brows furrowed.

She took a moment to breath in, and acknowledge the demon's presence. Her sense of touch had heightened as she felt the small movements that are around her. The soft movements of the ants, the growing roots of the tree, she felt it all. She felt peace and calm, for she had collected her own self. 

 Inosuke stared at the giant demon as his body trembled with fear. Jeez... come on, that's bulking up way too much! This is looking really bad for me and Y/n! Ive never sensed this much force from an opponent before! I'll get crushed by his force! Inosuke thought.  The demon growled at them both, to scare them.