✾𝟭𝟬𝟴✾

"Tanjiro!" Y/n exclaimed in worry as she ran towards the conductor and harshly chopped his neck with her palms, sending him unconscious

"Tanjiro!" Y/n exclaimed in worry as she ran towards the conductor and harshly chopped his neck with her palms, sending him unconscious. She immediately ripped her haori powerfully and stashed the cloth into Tanjiro's wounds as it absorbed the blood into the cloth. "Did he just stab you?" Inosuke asked in surprise. 

"I'm okay," Tanjiro grunted as he held Y/n's arm tightly. "Just forget about that bastard!" Inosuke exclaimed when Y/n grabbed the hand of the conductor and dragged him away. "No way! I'm a hashira, I can't let anyone die," Y/n exclaimed as she dragged him easily across the meaty floor. 

"If we don't chop this thing's head off soon, we won't make it!" Inosuke exclaimed truthfully. Y/n set the conductor securely as Y/n looked up with closed eyes, the moon kissed her blissful features as she sighed. 'Nee-san, Nee-san, calm me down,' she thought as a breeze passed by. Y/n nodded and huffed. "I hear you! Let's get moving!" Y/n exclaimed loudly. 

The meat flashed as it started growing even taller and wider. Arms came forming into the lump of the meat as it aimed at Inosuke, Inosuke backed down and dodged all the incoming arms. "Inosuke!" Y/n exclaimed as she cut the incoming hand that was about to reach Inosuke. Tanjiro tied the white cloth on to his stomach as he looked up into the moving lumps of meat, the arms started forming as it aimed at him, he quickly stepped backwards, Y/n saw arms reaching for her as she jumped and flipped backwards, avoiding all the arms despite not having her sight. 

The arms aimed together at the three of them as they ran quickly and Tanjiro jumped over the arm, Inosuke flipped in the air as Y/n cut through her way with her pink blade. Her sword clashed with an incoming hand that was reaching for her. The arms weaved in themselves at the three of them. Inosuke cut them powerfully, Tanjiro grunted as he used his water breathing as Y/n continued on, cutting as many arms as she could. "20," she counted silently as she landed before cutting an incoming arm again, leaping in the air and dodging the busting arms. 

Y/n, Tanjiro, and Inosuke landed on the ground. "Inosuke, Y/n, let's synchronize our breathing!" Tanjiro exclaimed as sweat dropped from his cheek. "We'll attack it together then we'll chop off the head!" he exclaimed. Y/n nodded as she cut the demon's arm and ran around as she flipped in the air, dodging several arms and she ducked down to avoid the shooting aiming arms, she then leaped into the air and front flipped, landing on the train's cabin's roof, Tanjiro and Inosuke landed beside her as they both looked into the distance.