✾𝟭𝟮𝟳✾

"Here are your rooms, these are for the boys," Y/n beckoned towards the open door that lead to the rooms

"Here are your rooms, these are for the boys," Y/n beckoned towards the open door that lead to the rooms. "And for Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu, come with me please," Y/n remarked afterwards as the twenty slayers from the second batch made their way inside the room. She sauntered towards another free room in the clinic and slid the wooden door open. "This is your room, for the girls," Y/n said as she gestured inside the girls room. About twelve slayers bowed towards Y/n before making their ways towards the room. 

Y/n heaved out a small sigh as she held the glowing lantern tightly in her grasp. "You three are going to share a room in my main Estate, so come follow me," Y/n announced. Zenitsu and Tanjiro beamed at Y/n. Inosuke huffed out. "WE'RE SPECIAL!" Inosuke yelled. "No, I'm special!" he corrected. "MUAHAHHAAH!" he cackled loudly as the three of them hastily followed Y/n. 

Y/n tiredly laid on her bed as she stared through the window that was glowing with gossamer moonlight. She felt her eyes slowly flutter shut, just then, a familiar figure was pressed up against her back as she snapped her eyes open, immediately breaking into a flushed color of red, her heart thumped loudly. It's been a while since she had done this. 

Two rather muscular arms wrapped around her waist as she tensed and squeaked. "I missed you," Tanjiro murmured quietly as he dug his face on her shoulders. "I missed you.. too," Y/n trailed off as she emit random noises of embarrassment and flusteredness. 

 "Go sleep, you've been through a lot," Tanjiro chirped quietly before he pulled the blankets over the both of them and slowly let his eyes fluttered shut, hugging her even tighter. 

Y/n shifted her position to face the now asleep Tanjiro. She tucked a strand of red hair behind his ear before pecking his forehead. "You have no idea how much I love you," she murmured silently before wrapping her arms around Tanjiro, soon too falling asleep in his arms. 

"Good morning all! How are you today?" Y/n greeted the slayers in front of her brightly. "Great, Kigiku!" all of them said in the same time. "Right, let's go start our training. Shall we?" Y/n asked sweetly. "Yes, Kigiku!" all of them saluted to her.