✾𝟭𝟭𝟰✾

Y/n dashed around the area, it was such a closed space due to the buildings, all she could think of is to think on how to behead the demon

Y/n dashed around the area, it was such a closed space due to the buildings, all she could think of is to think on how to behead the demon. Her wounds bled as the blood flew with the wind, glistening under the moonlight brightly. 'Dammit, dammit, dammit,' she thought curses as she winced at the scars that were deepening in every single movements she made. 

The Upper Rank had managed to leave a few injuries here and there, but it wasn't too deep. "Don't run away now, Flower Hashira! We were just getting started!" she said loudly as she suddenly appeared in front of Y/n, aiming her red blade straight at Y/n. Y/n blocked the incoming blade with hers as she tried to fight it off, but she failed, she was thrown away by the mere force of the demon. 

The upper rank was clearly staunch. Y/n's body's hit against a wall as it left craters on to it, but it wasn't enough to break the whole structure of the building. "We just barely start and look at you-- half dead!" she said amusedly. Her four eyes squinted and a smile formed her lips. "How pathetic could the Kigiku bloodline be these days?" she asked, more likely to herself. 

Y/n slowly pushed herself off the ground as blood dripped down through her hair, on to the ground. She growled dangerously at the Upper Rank with a mark glowing brightly from her forehead down to her cheek. The Flower Slayer mark. It glowed bright pink. "Splendid, it seems that you've awoken your mark," she pointed at her. "Very splendid indeed, now get up and fight!" she demanded.

Without any hesitation, but with a racing heart and a burning temperature, Y/n leaped forward. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she released a single attack which did not faze the demon whatsoever as the demon just cut through her single attack with her scarlet blade. "Seriously? After years of ancestry, has my bloodline really formed a family of disappointment?" she asked to herself before slashing her blade against Y/n, who just leaped into the air to dodge the deadly attack. 

The long ranged swing of her sword had cut the building behind Y/n into half. Y/n's eyes couldn't help but widened. Y/n landed on to the ground and immediately launched another attack. "Flower Breathing, Fifth form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she launched nine attacks straight at the demon.