✾𝟭𝟭𝟭✾

Y/n cut the incoming arm of Akaza as she held her stomach tightly

Y/n cut the incoming arm of Akaza as she held her stomach tightly. Her heart beat quickly, her mark grew wider, and her body heat had raised to a slapping 48 degrees. Akaza had managed to  crush her ribcage as some of her organs were damaged, but it wasn't too bad that it may caused huge long-life lasting problems. 

"Stop!" Kyojuro yelled. "Stop fighting, Y/n!" he cried desperately. Y/n held her sword tightly as she aimed once again at Akaza's head. "Flower Breathing-- Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" Y/n exclaimed as she managed to flip in the air, she dragged her sword across his neck, but she cursed loudly when Akaza manage to grab her sword and push it out of his neck. 

Y/n landed flat on the ground as she choked even more. Her breathing was unstable as it was getting harder to breathe for her. "You're magnificent," Akaza remarked. "But since you don't want to become a demon, I'll make you one," Akaza said as he smiled sinisterly and reached to his arm into her head, but Y/n pushed herself off from the ground and cut his arm off. Akaza frown boredly at her. "You annoy me, Y/n," Akaza remarked. "People who are idiotic annoy me," he said. "Can't you see that you and I could be prodigies?" Akaza asked. 

"Of course not," Y/n remarked. She stood still and looked down at the ground. "You annoy me, Akaza, therefore, I'll send you to hell as fast as I can," she simply said. "I'd like to see you try!" Akaza screamed in delight. "Young Kigiku! Back down! You'll only get yourself killed!" Kyojuro exclaimed worriedly. Tanjiro, instead, believed in her, he prayed to God that she would win this, he knew she was way stronger than any of the Hashira's. He had hope. Hope for her. 

"Destructive Death, Explosive Flurry!" he exclaimed loudly as he swung his leg and fist at her, blue power emitted from his attack. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum!" Y/n shouted as attacks formed out of thin air as it deflected his attack. "Destructive Death, Eight-Layered Demon Core!" he exclaimed. "Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed exasperatedly, as she cut through the attacks as she leaped and ran forward to Akaza, though the burst of attacks, her speed was too fast to be interpreted. "Sixth Form, Whirling Peach," Y/n whispered, as she chopped his head off. 

Y/n landed a few meters away from Akaza and immediately dropped to the ground with fatigue. She tried to compose her breathing as Akaza tried to process on what had happened to him as he quickly held his hand on to his head and shoved it deep into his neck, trying to regenerate and reconnect his neck on to his torso back. He turned to Y/n with a dark gaze. "This is not over yet!" he yelled, as he dodged an incoming sword, thrown by none other than Tanjiro, he quickly ran away, deep into the forest as dawn was coming.