✾𝟮𝟮✾

"Nice to meet you, Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho!" Y/n chirped

"Nice to meet you, Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho!" Y/n chirped. Sumi placed the food on the table next to Y/n. "Nice to meet you too, Lady Kigiku!" Kiyo beamed. Y/n sweatdropped at the amount of food that was on the table. "Eat up, Lady Kigiku, you'll start training tomorrow!" Naho said. 

"Please, call me y/n," Y/n smiled. Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo looked at each other before looking at Y/n. "Yes, lady Y/n!" the three exclaimed. "J-just y/n," Y/n said, putting her hands on the front. The three looked at each other again before they beamed at Y/n. 

"Y/n-chan," the three called. "Yes, that's better," Y/n nodded. "If you need anything, just ring the bell!" Naho said as she gave a bell with a red ribbon tied around the golden bell. 

"Oh, thank you," Y/n nodded as she placed the bell on the nightstand. "Have a great lunch, Y/n-chan, for now, we'll be washing your haori," Sumi smiled. 

"Thank you," Y/n smiled adorably as the three looked in amusement before they nodded politely and left the room. "They are so adorable!" Y/n squealed before she started eating the bowls of food that were left on top of the table. 

It was morning as the sun was rising, the sky was still a bit dark. Y/n was dusting herself off as she was walking around the estate. "Oh, you're up," a voice spoke. Y/n turned around to see the girl in pigtails and blue eyes. "A-ah, good morning," Y/n bowed politely. "Don't need to be so formal. My name is Kanzaki Aoi, what's yours?" Aoi asked. 

"Kigiku y/n," Y/n said in a small voice. "Well-- Kigiku, you better go meet Kanao and wait for Lady Shinobu's commands," Aoi said. "E-eh.. where is Kanao-san's room, Aoi-chan?" Y/n asked nervously. "Come with me," Aoi said as she walked away, Y/n following her close. "Here," Aoi said as she stopped in front of the door. "I shall take my leave now," Aoi excused herself before she left and strode off into the other sides of the estate. 

Y/n knocked on the wooden door. "Kanao-san?" she called. Kanao flipped her coin. Heads for "talking to the new girl" and Tails for "don't say anything". It landed on Heads. Kanao's eyes widened as she tensed up. 

She gulped before sliding her coin back in her pocket before she sighed and open the door. "Good morning, Kanao-san," y/n smiled. "Good morning.." Kanao mumbled. "So, what's for today?" Y/n asked as they both walked side by side towards the training ground. Today, Kanao is wearing a pink kimono as Y/n is wearing a blue one. 

"Gourds," Kanao answered quietly. "Gourds? What are we supposed to do about Gourds?" Y/n asked. 

Kanao didn't answer. Y/n looked away to the side awkwardly before looking ahead. They both had reached the training grounds as Shinobu was already there, waiting for them. "Kanao-san, you have to blow that gourd of there, do your best," Shinobu said softly. Kanao just nodded and walked over to the huge gourd. "Y/n-chan, since you've just started training, you must blow into the small gourd first," Shinobu smiled. 

"How?" Y/n asked. "Use the breathing technique, and, if you had succeeded, you can break another small gourd, then practice using the breathing technique all the time," Shinobu said. "It will increase your stamina," Shinobu added. Y/n looked at Shinobu but Shinobu was already gone. Then she looked at Kanao. 

Y/n then took a small gourd and breath into it. She blew harder and harder into the gourd, wanting it to crack open. After five minutes, there was a crack, then another crack, Y/n blew into the gourd even harder as CRACK! the gourd cracked, and at that time, Kanao was already on her third one. Y/n looked at Kanao in amazement. "You're so good at this Kanao-san!" Y/n exclaimed as sparkles appeared around her. 

Kanao just blushed before she continued on her last one. Y/n took another gourd and she blew into it hard, harder than ever till her face went red. Crack, crack, CRACK! It broke in three minutes. Y/n panted as she smiled to herself. She was making progress. 

After breaking ten gourds, Kanao and her are practicing their swords skills. Kanao is amazing at speed but Y/n was better in flexibility. Y/n flipped in the air, missing the sword that Kanao thrust. Y/n landed before she ran towards Kanao, her wooden sword was about to hit Kanao but Kanao dodged to the side with speed. 

Kanao then rushed at Y/n, Y/n's eyes widened as she felt a wooden sword next to her neck. Y/n looked at her neck as Kanao's sword was placed next to her neck. Y/n looked at Kanao and smiled. "Good job, Kanao-san!" Y/n exclaimed with a smile. Kanao's eyes widened slightly before she collected herself and removed the sword from Y/n's neck. 

"Again?" Y/n asked. Kanao nodded, and so, they trained harder than ever. 

At the end of the day, Kanao had warmed up for y/n in her heart. She felt as if she had a sister who cared for her. Now that they had a warm bath and changed into new kimonos, they were eating dinner together. "And so I pushed that greasy demon off the cliff and finished it off before my body hit the water as it carried me here," Y/n explained. 

Kanao nodded as she took a bite off her tempura. "What about your boyfriend? Do you miss him?" she asked. Y/n tensed up. "Of course, of course, I do, but, I know we'll meet again in the Final Selection," Y/n said. Kanao nodded. Then it was silent, the girls were just eating silently.  "I'm going to use breathing technique at all times," Y/n said, breaking the silence. Kanao looked at her.

"Alright, you better get Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo to help you," Kanao said silently. "Great idea, well, I'll be going now Kanao, if you ever need anything, just go to me, okay?" Y/n asked before she waved Kanao goodbye and ran off to find the three, but then, she remembered the bell that Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo gave to her. So, she went to her room and rang the bell. In an instance, the three appeared at the door. 

"Y/n-chan," they all greeted. "Oh great, you three are here. I need your help." Y/n said with a determined look. 

[ note  ] : 

- hey guys, how are you doing? i hope that everything's going well :D