✾𝟴𝟳✾

tw : blood 

tw : blood 

"Saeko?" Y/n called as she made her way towards the girl who was sitting down on the floor. "L-Lady Kigiku! You're back," Sakeo beamed up the the girl. "Can you move?" Y/n asked. "I-I'm not sure, let me try standing up," she said as she slowly stood up, before feeling her legs shake as she stumble, but Y/n picked her up before carrying her bridal style. "Alright, I'll carry you back to the Butterfly Estate," Y/n said at the girl. "But Lady Kigiku, you're injured, and bleeding," Saeko said worriedly. 

"I am perfectly fine, and it's my duty as a Pillar to protect the lower ranks," she said, before gripping on to her tight, making sure that the girl is secured in Y/n's arms, before Y/n disappeared in a blur, running back to the Butterfly Estate. 

Saeko's grip on to Y/n tightened as she squealed loudly in shock. After a small while, Y/n had reached the Butterfly Estate, placing the girl down on the engawa and facing at her, Y/n's shoulders slumped as she panted slightly, her total concentration breathing faltered a bit, though Y/n gazed at the girl. "What breathing do you use?" Y/n asked randomly. 

"Well, um," Saeko says awkwardly. "I  don't really know, I don't really have a breathing," she said shyly as she rubbed her neck. "During the Final Selection, I avoid demons, and I had no proper training whatsoever," she said silently. "That was my first ever mission, that's why it's pretty much a total failure for me," Saeko grimaced. Y/n looked at Saeko again. 

"Would you like to be my disciple?" Y/n asked loudly, making sure Saeko could hear her voice. Saeko's eyes widened in surprise. Y/n reached a hand out to Saeko, waiting for her to shake it. "Training with you sounds like lots of fun!" Saeko exclaimed brightly before gripping on to Y/n's hands tightly. "Watanake Saeko, I accept you as my student!" Y/n exclaimed. Saeko felt her heart bursted in euphoria as she looked at Y/n with a bright smile, tears gathering a bit in her eyes as Y/n let go of the girl's hand.

 "Don't cry," Y/n said softly. "Okay, I won't," Saeko grinned before clearing her eyes from her gathering tears. Y/n sighed. 

Y/n's hand fall from the air as it gripped on to her stomach tightly, feeling a bit rather pained in that area. Her ribs were surely broken, and it'd take a month to heal from it. Saeko noticed the grip on Y/n's ribs and she looked at her teacher worriedly. "Y/n-sama, are you alright?" Saeko asked worriedly. "I'm fine," she said before she soon felt her body paralyzed. Probably from the punch that made a huge crater. 

Y/n spluttered out blood as Saeko yelped in surprise as Y/n fell, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Saeko grabbed Y/n from the arm and dragged her to herself as Y/n's body fell on top of Saeko's. "Someone, help!" Saeko yelled. "Lady Kigiku had passed out!" she continued to yell from the distance. Saeko looked with her upside down vision, a girl with her hair in a ponytail, with an extremely horrified worried face. "What happened to her?" the voice asked as the girl picked up Y/n from Saeko and carried her bridal style. "She was killing a demon, I'm assuming that she got injured," Saeko said worriedly as she sat up, looking up at the girl. 

"Who are you?" the voice asked. "Watanake Saeko. Lady Kigiku's disciple," she said, introducing herself. "Wait here, are you injured?" Kanao asked silently. "Well, yes, I am," she grimaced. "Can you walk?" Kanao asked. "No," Saeko grimaced even more. 

"Wait here," Kanao commanded as her grip on Y/n tightened, worry was eating her whole. Kanao slowly made her way inside the Estate, carrying Y/n to a certain room that had open doors. A girl with two pigtails with blue eyes was placing a tray of food on the nightstand near the blonde boy. As soon as Kanao made her way inside the room, all the gazes turned towards the girl.

 Aoi's blue eyes slightly widened. "Y/n has been injured from a mission," Kanao said worriedly. "Lay her down," Aoi commanded. "There's another one, she's on the engawa," Kanao says, but she felt more worried for Y/n, she slowly placed her on a bed that was across Tanjiro's. 

Aoi went over towards Y/n with furrowed brows, she slightly open some of Y/n's part, as her sharp eyes gazed at her wounds. "Kanao-sama, her injuries are pretty serious. A broken rib, and a paralyzed body. The broken rib would take a month to heal, yet the paralyzed body is unsure of," Aoi said, gulping. Knowing this makes her feel extremely worried. Kanao was taken aback greatly as her eyes widened. 

Tanjiro felt himself tense up, hearing in the hushed conversation, so did Zenitsu. Y/n suddenly twitched a bit, before she felt her shoulders relaxing, her eyes rolled back from her eyes and her eyes fluttered shut. Aoi blinked in surprise. "Her paralyzed body problem wouldn't be a problem now. Y/n is most likely be awake in a few hours or so," Aoi said to Kanao. "Thank God," Kanao sighed in relief. "Though, I need you to help her change and give her a bath, could you do that?" Aoi asked in a hushed voice. "I have another patient on the engawa, right?" she asked. Kanao nodded, before carrying the unconscious girl in her arms and quickly going away from the room. Aoi left the room as she shut the door, making her way towards Saeko. 

Tanjiro blinked. It all happened so fast to him, he felt his heart sigh in relief, knowing that Y/n will be alright. "The demon must've been so powerful," Zenitsu trembled. "Y/n would never loose..." Inosuke grumbled. "I'm just glad that she's okay now," Tanjiro sighed in relief, gripping on to his chest tightly. "I hope that my lovely Y/n will be okay," Zenitsu said in a fret. 

While the blather continued to happen in the trio's room, Kanao had successfully washed Y/n's body, and now she's bandaging her open wounds, including Y/n's whole stomach, since it was bleeding a lot. Y/n's blood was soaked inside the white cloth as Kanao sighed silently. After putting clothes on Y/n. Kanao dried Y/n's hair with the towel. "I'm sorry Y/n," she whispered silently. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you," she continued, worriedly. Kanao then combed Y/n's hair before placing Y/n gently on Y/n's bed, since they were in Y/n's room.  Kanao covered her body with Y/n's blanket, before she quietly left. Not wanting to wake the girl up. 

[ notes ] :

- y/n's first disciple! woo!