✾𝟯𝟰✾

Tanjiro grabbed a man's shoulder, as Y/n's eyes went wide

Tanjiro grabbed a man's shoulder, as Y/n's eyes went wide. "Tanjiro--" she hissed, but fell quiet when the man's gaze turned around, looking disgustedly at Tanjiro. His blood-colored eyes narrowed as he looked at Tanjiro and Y/n. He turned around as he looked disapprovingly at Y/n and Tanjiro. 

Y/n tensed up, as her eyes widened. Y/n's face looked as if she had just seen a ghost. Tanjiro's brows furrowed as he looked angrily and gritted his teeth, looking furious. He grabbed the handle of his sword and sheathed a bit of his sword before he stopped. 

"Daddy?" a small child asked. Y/n's eyes widened even more, as her shoulders tensed. The man turned around to reveal a girl with brown eyes and black pigtails. Tanjiro sheathed his sword in confusion. The girl beamed. "Cousin Y/n!" the girl exclaimed and beamed happily at Y/n. Y/n stumbled backward as she looked in horror at the child. 

Her aunt's husband was Kibutsuji Muzan? 

Tanjiro looked at Y/n in horror. Y/n felt her stomach whirled unpleasantly. "Hello y/n, we didn't expect you to be here," the man with black curls greeted as if he finally recognize who she was. Her uncle, the one that supervised her whenever she visit her mother's sister, her aunt, Rei. Y/n forced herself to gulp as sweat came dripping down from her forehead before she forced a smile, looking like a lunatic. 

"Is there something wrong? You seem to be quite flustered." The little girl in his hands looked worriedly at y/n. "Y/n-chan, are you alright?" the little girl asked. Y/n raised a hand to grip herself on the stomach. "F-fine, just-- stomach cramps," Y/n lied as she let out a shaky breath. "But I'm fine," Y/n laughed but her voice cracked. 

"Oh my. What's going on?" a familiar voice entered the scene. Y/n and Tanjiro tensed even more. "Mother!" the girl exclaimed. Tanjiro raised his hand as his mouth was gasping. Tanjiro's eyes widened in horror, but y/n put up a calm and sweet face, her smile was similar's to Kanae's. 

"Aunty," y/n greeted politely after her 'cramps' went away. Her aunt looked at her with a surprised face. "My, my! Y/n! You've grown so tall," the woman grinned. "How is Aiya?" she asked. "Well, very well," Y/n said calmly. 

Then Rei noticed Tanjiro. "Do you know him?" she asked her husband and her niece. Y/n looked at Tanjiro disapprovingly as she quickly changed her smile to a questionable look towards Tanjiro. "No, no idea," she answered her aunt, that hit Tanjiro in the heart but he had no time to react because, he was freaking out, freaking out that Y/n's uncle is Kibutsuji Muzan, the king of demons. 

"No, much to my consternation, I have never seen that child before," Muzan said as he gazed at him, he flexed his long fingers as y/n visibly saw the long blue nails he had as she furrowed her brows. "He must have mistaken me for someone else," Muzan said with closed eyes. He glanced at a man who was passing by as he scratched his neck with speed. 

Y/n's eyes widened. "Oh, you think so?" Rei asked. Tanjiro looked in terror at Muzan. Y/n froze, while Muzan was gazing at Y/n's pink sword. The man held the back of his neck and fell, his wife held him. "Dear, what's the matter?" she asked in a worried tone. Veins were seen on the surface of his skin. Sharp fangs grew and he growled. "Dear?" the wife asked as the man growled. 

His eyes were red as he looked up and opened his mouth widely, growling, as he bit the lady's shoulder harshly. "Stop!" Tanjiro exclaimed loudly as he cut Muzan and Rei apart. Y/n's eyes flickered over to Muzan, then to Rei, then to her cousin. The woman screamed in pain as everyone looked at the man and his wife in horror. Muzan was frowning a bit as y/n looked in horror. 

"What's this? What's going on? Is that blood?" the crowd broke into hushed voices and whispers. "Stop it!" Tanjiro screamed as he grabbed his blue scarf and yanked it off as he grabbed the demon and rolled off. The demon screeched as Tanjiro shoved his blue scarf into his mouth. 

"Dear!" the wife of the demon said in horror as she grabbed her now bleeding shoulder. Muzan was glaring at Tanjiro. Y/n slowly made her way to Rei and Muzan, her e/c eyes glared at Muzan, confidence and bravery grew in her heart. Kigiku's never, ever, let themselves give up. 

Her white boots clicked onto the ground as her eyes were glaring at Muzan, Muzan noticed her gaze but quickly back down when Y/n had a dead and serious look at her eyes.  I'll kill you Muzan, and if it'd take me a thousand years to do it, I would, y/n mumbled, making sure that only Muzan could hear it. Muzan's eyes widened a bit before he smirked. I'll like to see you try, my precious niece, Muzan said as his red eyes gazed at Y/n under his fedora before Y/n gazed at him angrily with a smirk as a shadow covered her face."Don't call me your niece,"  Y/n said out loud. Rei looked at Y/n.