✾𝟵𝟴✾

"WAH!" The pink haired girl yelled brightly in surprise as she grabbed the box from Y/n's hands

"WAH!" The pink haired girl yelled brightly in surprise as she grabbed the box from Y/n's hands. Her heart was bursting in euphoria as her green eyes sparkled in rapture and her smile outbeat the sun itself. "I hope you'll enjoy eating it," Y/n smiled sweetly at the Love Hashira as the pink haired girl locked Y/n in a very tight bear hug. 

"Thank you so much! You'd go as far to get me this? My heart is bursting in happiness!" she yelled as she squealed, rubbing her cheeks against Y/n's cheeks. Y/n smiled softly as she sweatdrop and patted her back gently. "Your welcome Mitsuri-san," Y/n smiled before Mitsuri gave a small squeeze that made Y/n choke before she let go of Y/n, sparkles and flowers appeared all around Mitsuri as she held a giddy smile on her face. 

"I must go now," Y/n smiled softly at the girl. "What? Already?" Mitsuri grimaced as she whined. Y/n nodded sadly. "Alright then, have a good time! Thank you again, Y/n-chan!" Mitsuri squealed before she dashed off to eat the cheesecake alone. 

Y/n stared at her retreating form before she swiftly disappeared and reappeared in front of an estate. It belonged to none other, the Stone Hashira, if Y/n was going to be honest, she felt a bit nervous gifting the tall hashira, considering how much bigger he is than her, and she was sure she would've been crushed with just one kick or stomp. 

She prayed to God that he wouldn't be as rough as Sanemi, she fiddled with the small box that had the cheesecake inside it and she hesitantly made her way towards the door of the estate. Y/n knocked on the door as a voice was heard from inside. "Hold on!" a voice exclaimed before Y/n waited in front of the estate patiently, the door slid open to see a boy with black hair that was in a rather unique style and he stared at her awkwardly. 

"What do you want?" he asked. "I-Is Himejima-sama here?" Y/n asked silently. "No, now scram," he huffed rudely. "Ah, I see," Y/n said before she awkwardly stood there with a smile and dotted eyes. The boy blinked at her. "So, what's your name?" Y/n asked. "None of your business," he said softly. "Hello none of your business, my name is Kigiku Y/n," Y/n said with a smile. 

"Hello Kigiku Y/n, I'm none of your business," the boy played along with an eyeroll. Y/n let out a small chuckle that made the boy's face turned bright red. "Say... I feel like I've met you before," Y/n said as she tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Ah! You're the boy who grabbed the hair of the girl in the Final Selection!" Y/n said as the boy blushed bright red in embarrassment.