✾𝟭𝟮𝟵✾

It has been weeks since the Kamaboko Squad and the other slayers had reached the Flower Estate, every single day passed by within seconds, Y/n could feel the tense scene she was going to enter

It has been weeks since the Kamaboko Squad and the other slayers had reached the Flower Estate, every single day passed by within seconds, Y/n could feel the tense scene she was going to enter. The final battle is near. No demon's attack has been reported ever since the Swordsmith's Village battle, and it was patently suspicious.

The wind rolled by as she sat silently on the wooden engawa, staring blankly into the distance, pouring rain from the heavens came crashing down harshly on the ground as the murky clouds covered the shining moon. Her figure was engulfed in pure darkness as only a single lighted lantern lit up the scenery, it was placed next to her.

It was silent. Nothing was to be heard through her ears, as her e/c gaze merely shone with the lighting. It was a gloomy night for her. Her pressuring thoughts are weighing her down once again. She's going to die. Is she? Y/n shook her head before huffing out a breath. 'I shouldn't be thinking what's besides the truth. I'm going to live, I know it!' Y/n thought with a bright smile, but her smile fell to a frown. 'Yeah right, I'm giving myself false hope,' she sighed deliberately.

'Calm yourself down, Y/n,' Y/n thought to herself as she heaved out a sigh before closing her eyes, enjoying the sound of the pouring rain as she let go all of the burden that was weighing her down, her shoulders slumped as she entered a state she had yearning for the whole time. The exquisite state of tranquility.

Y/n yawned loudly before she stood up and caught the lantern in her grasp, walking away to go inside her estate. Her steps came out as nothing but silence, the hallways were dark and none were dim lit. Y/n fixed her kimono to cover her chest properly, before making her way quickly into her room where she didn't spot Tanjiro. Y/n raised a brow as she switched the light on, still nothing. Y/n shrugged silently. Maybe he had gone to sleep in the clinic out of exhaustion?

Y/n shut the light down as she kicked her sandals, she made her way silently towards the bed, placing the glowing lantern on the nightstand before slipping under the sheets tiredly. She let herself sink deep into the soft bed as she opened the lantern's lid before forcing herself to sit up and blow the candle out. She closed the lid before falling onto the bed, entering into a state of dreaming dreams.