✾𝟭𝟬𝟳✾

"Don't act like you came to rescue me, okay?" Inosuke barked angrily at Tanjiro

"Don't act like you came to rescue me, okay?" Inosuke barked angrily at Tanjiro. "Yeah, I know!" the burgundy haired boy exclaimed back at Inosuke through the loud wind. Y/n looked down at the metallic ground and squinted her eyes. Something eerie of its presence were sensed deep inside the machinery as Y/n looked at Tanjiro and Inosuke. "Tanjiro, Inosuke. The demon's head is beneath us!" Y/n exclaimed. "Don't order me around! I'm the boss!" Inosuke screeched at her with irk marks. 

"Fine!" Y/n exclaimed. Inosuke jumped up onto the cabin's roof and leaped into the air, raising both of his odd swords up above his head mightily. "Just watch! Beast breathing, Second Fang, Hack and Slash!" he yelled as he fell to the empty spot next to Y/n and slashed the ground with sheer immense power.  The conductor covered his face with his sleeve as dust blew towards them and Tanjiro squinted his burgundy-colored eyes, holding his sword tightly as Y/n shut her eyes tightly. 

Y/n's eyes slowly flickered opened and widened at the sight of a humongous spine with red meat  patched around it nearly. "This is..." Tanjiro said silently. "This is his neck bone!" Y/n recognized the anatomy. "Water Breathing, Eight Form, Waterfall Basin!" he exclaimed loudly as a waterfall formed and splashed powerfully onto the bone. 

Meat formed as it blocked the spine, deflecting his attack as Y/n furrowed her brows, she steadied her blade and breathed gently yet calmly. The flow of her blood. The roaring wind. The rustlings of breathings. The smallest and tiniest voices, she could hear. 

The oxygen traveled in vast places of her body, through every single inch of her body, as she could feel tranquility and silence. She shut her senses. She opened her hearing sense, and her sight senses. Her eyes opened and peered through the meat.

 Y/n saw through the meat, that there, the lower rank had an outstanding physique, but his surroundings were jammed up with his meat. He had strong muscles, a heart, various of organs, and Y/n could see it all. She had managed to expose herself to the transparent world without noticing it. 

The meat that blocked Tanjiro's attack expanded into vast reaches, as it fulminated into various and countless of tentacles, the size grew and expanded on to the surface. Y/n's eyes widened in discontent at the fact that the demon was regenerating so quickly as she leaped forward towards the conductor and swooped him in her arms as she leaped in the air, she landed on to the cabin's roof, free of meat as she placed him down gently on the ground and kneeled in front of him.