✾𝟮𝟳✾

Y/n's eyes opened in a snap, as she saw Tanjiro a few feet away from her as she could see blood rolling off Tanjiro's forehead

Y/n's eyes opened in a snap, as she saw Tanjiro a few feet away from her as she could see blood rolling off Tanjiro's forehead. The demon's arm came shooting out and reaching for Tanjiro. Y/n sped and grabbed Tanjiro before speeding off going behind a bush, placing him gently down on the ground as the arm dug in the ground where Tanjiro was a few seconds earlier. 

y/n went out of the bush and took a stance. "Oh, so you're still alive, great, I can still have my fun!" he exclaimed as more arms grew and reached for Y/n. y/n cut the demon's reaching arms as blood splattered to the ground. Again, and again and again. One arm was reaching for her as a blur came before her and cut the arm for her. Tanjiro was standing in front of his girlfriend while taking a protective stance. 

An arm came for the both of them as they jumped back to dodge the incoming attacks. The demon grew even more arms as it followed a running Tanjiro. Y/n however was in front of Tanjiro as she was faster and stronger than him. "You can't defeat me just by slashing off my arms," the demon spoke. "Then again, even that pink-haired brat couldn't slice off my head!" he laughed. 

Y/n's brows furrowed. Sabito-Kun? she thought. Her e/c eyes widened as she stopped dead in her tracks. Tanjiro cut off an incoming cut-off arm. Y/n's back was shown. Y/n's eyes however were wide. The demon laughed. Tanjiro let out a battle cry as he cut off one arm, and another, then another. 

Then he looked at the ground. He sniffed something from the ground as he jumped and dodged the growing arms from the dirt ground. The demon looked wide eyes at Tanjiro before his gaze changed to the back of Y/n's body. That girl. I'll aim for her, he thought. Y/n however knew he was going to attack her. The grass told her. Down, she thought wide a normal gaze now.

She jumped in the air and sped forward, twisting and flipping, landing on one gigantic arm. More arms grew into the huge arms as Y/n cut most of them. "Third form, Raining Garden," she said in a quiet tone as she cut off the arms with some flowers falling onto the demon's arms. 

"Eight form, Unfolded past," Y/n manage to cut off the demon's arm and got a bit of blood smeared on the iron sword. y/n's eyes snapped open as she looked at the demon with wide eyes. Y/n grunted with incredible speed, she cut the demon's arms and ran and jumped to another arm. The shining blue waves with beautiful flowers grew and blossomed on the surface of the water, it sliced the arms as it followed y/n. "Sixth Form: Whirling Peach," y/n muttered as she spins around with her body weight and delivers a mighty and powerful slash to the demon's neck, as it fell down.

Tanjiro stopped cutting off the arms and looked at Y/n with a gaze full of admiration. "I know you're scared, I know that you're lonely," Y/n said as she stood over the demon's head.  "But that does not give you the rights to put someone's life in danger," Y/n said with a cold glare and furrowed brows, but then her eyes softened. 

"And it's not your fault the universe distance itself from you. I hope that in your next life, you won't turn into a demon," Y/n said with soft sparkles in her eyes. "Forgive me, for I have to end your life here. My objective is to end your misery faster," Y/n said as more blood dripped down from her forehead. Y/n turned around as the demon started tearing up as he saw a bright light that blinded his vision, his body disappeared into ashes that flew along with the wind. 

Sabito, Makomo... I won. Now you can rest in peace, arigato, y/n closed her eyes. Y/n's eyes opened.

"Tanjiro, your forehead is bleeding," Y/n said worriedly as she took a hold of Tanjiro's hands. Tanjiro just stared at Y/n, looking at her small features, the bright eyes, the silken hair, the hair accessory. Tanjiro's wine-colored eyes widened as he hear cloth ripping. He looked down to notice that Y/n had ripped a pretty big amount of white cloth from her kimono's skirt. 

Y/n then took it gently on her arms and started wrapping the white cloth around Tanjiro's forehead, capturing the droplets of blood that were forming on his forehead. Now, Y/n's skirt was just before her knees as she also wrapped some cloth around her head but she had difficulties. 

Tanjiro grabbed the cloth and wrapped it around Y/n's forehead. "I'm sorry I got you injured twice," Tanjiro said sadly. Y/n looked at Tanjiro. "No worries," Y/n blushed as she noticed Tanjiro's new appearance. His hair was cut short as he looked more toned and muscular than the last time she saw Tanjiro before appearing in the Butterfly Estate. 

"Thank you, Tanjiro," she said with a red face before Tanjiro placed his rough hands on one of her cheeks. Y/n looked at the hand. Tanjiro slowly pulled Y/n's cheeks closer to him, Y/n following as Tanjiro gave a long kiss on the forehead, after Tanjiro pulled back and place his hand down, Y/n blushed bright red. "E-eh?" Y/n stuttered. 

Tanjiro blushed bright red before he stood up and helped Y/n to stand up. Y/n's eyes then widened. "Tanjiro, let's get moving," Y/n said before she sped into a blur. Tanjiro looked at the empty space before rushing after her Y/n jumped over a huge thorny vine as Tanjiro slipped under the holes. Y/n turned to the demon who was pushing against the wall. "I have a question! How do you turn a demon back to a human?" Tanjiro asked. 

The demon growled as he broke the wall and Tanjiro cut the head of the demon as it turned to ashes. "What are you planning?" Y/n asked. "To get answers," Tanjiro said sternly.  

Rain hit the ground in the shapes of bullets as it stained the surface. Puddles were made and bodies of water were refilled. The conifers were standing tall and mighty as their branches swayed by the punches of the wind. The moss that grows on the stones, rocks, wood, and the grass itself glistened with the tears from the sky. Plants and flowers were capturing the tears of the sky, fulfilling their thirst.

There were two demons who came from the ends of the forest. Tanjiro stood there, Y/n next to him. Tanjiro raised his sword and chopped both heads off with a swing from his blue sword. "Tanjiro-san, I don't think demons would ever answer your questions..." Y/n trailed off. "It's better trying than missing the chance," Tanjiro said with determination. 

[ notes ] 

- thank you for all the love and support! i love you all <33