✾𝟴𝟯✾

Night has come as the sun set, and the sky was acting as a canvas, being painted by God graciously dark night

Night has come as the sun set, and the sky was acting as a canvas, being painted by God graciously dark night. The stars were hanging decoratively in the bright yet dark sky. The only estate that was filled with ruckus is in the Butterfly Estate where a quintet was known to be the cause of that ruckus. 

The well-known quintet were known to be the most synchronizing friendship group that ever existed. Though there were hardships here and there, there are always good moments that they will cherish, not alone, but together. 

In the world that consists the cultures of two species, the demons, and the humans, the demons species overpowers the human's, feasting upon mankind greedily, and merrily tear families apart with malice. Therefore, the Demon Slayer Corps was made, it was made to destroy the demon's race. To demolish it out of the world, demons weren't supposed to exist in the first place anyways.

There are ranks in the Demon Slayer Corps. Mizunoto. Mizunoe. Kanoto. Kanoe. Tsuchinoto. Tsuchinoe. Hinoto. Hinoe. Kinoto. Kinoe. Lays above all, respected by the many, fighting till the end, we have The Hashiras. The Hashiras are known to be the pillars of the Demon Slayer Corpse, fighting directly against the Twelve Kizuki and their master, Kibutsuji Muzan. 

From one of the quintets, we have, Kigiku Y/n, or known in her past life, Kocho Y/n. She was the new Flower Hashira, and this night will be the night where she will introduce herself to her new role as a Hashira. 

"Hello!" Shinobu called as she knocked on the wooden door and sent an eye-closed smile at the quintet who were in the room. Inosuke was still in bed, silently looking up to the ceiling. Zenitsu turned his amber-colored eyes towards the beautiful Insect Hashira. "It's time for the meeting," the Insect Hashira announced. 

Tanjiro beamed brightly at Shinobu and turned towards Y/n, who was standing in front of him. "You're going to do great, my love," he said as he quickly got up from his sot bed and grabbed both of Y/n's hands into his and brought it up to his heart. His burgundy-colored eyes sparkled brightly, with pride and content. Y/n smiled softly at the boy before she held his hands and pecked his cheeks. 

Y/n let go of Tanjiro's hands and so did Tanjiro to Y/n. Nezuko cheered in her child form as she beamed brightly at Y/n. Y/n smiled softly at Nezuko. "Thank you, Tanjiro, Nezuko," Y/n nodded. "Good luck Y/n," Zenitsu sniffed. Y/n nodded, before her e/c eyes travelled towards Inosuke and she stared at him. "Have a good time Y/n, I'm proud of you," he said in a monotone and depressing tone.