✾𝟭𝟬𝟰✾

"Aimi?" Y/n called once again in disbelief

"Aimi?" Y/n called once again in disbelief. Aimi stared at her in horror. "What's the meaning of this?" Y/n asked silently. Aimi gulped, her throat went dry as her eyes were in shock. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Aimi choked out. 

"What do you mean you're sorry? What for?" Y/n asked. "I was supposed to destroy your spiritual core, but my cousin.." Aimi trailed off. "Asasahi?" Y/n jolted up from her seat, carrying Nezuko in her arms. "He's alive after all?" Y/n beamed hopefully. "Asasahi was defending your spiritual core!" Aimi said angrily. "I just wanted one thing in this world and that is to see my family once again! Why is that so hard to ask for? My father had just recently passed away, my mother had sold my precious little sister away to some man to buy medicine for my brother! My brother didn't even make it till the end, nor did my mother. I hate this so much! I hate this so much!" Aimi screamed like a mad woman in the train. 

"All I ever wanted is to see them smiling at me again like they always do! All I wanted was to be with my little sister and nurture her! All I ever wanted in my life is to be with my family, and everything must be ruined by my guilt and shame. Do you know how guilty and heavy I felt trying to murder you? My master. My source of my own happiness. I feel like I was the worst person alive, but I didn't have a choice because of that sick demon!" Aimi ranted loudly, she couldn't bottle up her feelings anymore and decided to burst today. 

"I-I..." Aimi trailed off. "I'm.." she started but she felt tears forming in her purple eyes. "I'm so tired... these years, I have been trying to find my sister everywhere, yet, I couldn't find her. No matter what..." Aimi huffed tiredly. "Honestly, I think that my little sister is already dead, everyone else died in my family, except for me," Aimi clenched the tool in her hands as Y/n placed Nezuko on the floor gently. "I don't know why.. why must they suffer? They never did anything wrong, and here I am, perfectly happy and healthy." 

"Why must it be me who's happy and healthy? Can't it be my parents? My siblings? I've lost everyone!" Aimi shrieked before stomping towards Y/n and grabbing her by the collar. "I've lost everyone... I've even lost myself!" Aimi said as she shoved the tool towards Y/n's neck threateningly. "If this is what I have to do to just see my family smile again, then I will."