✾𝟯𝟱✾

Y/n watched the scene unfold, letting her boyfriend take the spot

Y/n watched the scene unfold, letting her boyfriend take the spot. She did not want to make any suspicious acts that'd make a bad cover for her, although her uniform was questionable, and the visible sword on her hip was seen, people seems to believe her, with her lies. Muzan held his daughter close and patted her hair gently. His daughter looked at the scene before tears formed in her eyes and clenched Muzan's vest. 

"Are you alright?" Muzan asked his crying daughter. "You mustn't look," Muzan commanded his daughter as his daughter looked away. "It's dangerous here, Rei. Let's move over there," Muzan looked at Rei but he shot a glance at Y/n who was frowning slightly at Tanjiro. "Y/n, dear, you should come with us," Rei said at Y/n.

 Y/n looked at the side, her gaze looking at Rei but mostly at Muzan. "No, no thank you," Y/n nodded. "But you don't have anywhere to go," Rei frowned worriedly. "I actually do, I have a friend, her name is Nezuko, she's waiting for me to come back, she must be worried!" Y/n exclaimed worriedly with a fake shocked expression. Guilt bubbled up in her heart. 

Muzan shot a nasty glare and Y/n could see him mouthing a threat to Y/n but she couldn't care less. "Alright then Y/n, I'll contact Aiya to pick you up--" Rei said. "No, no thank you, me and Nezuko are neighbors and my mom already knows," Y/n smiled softly. Rei sighed. "You are very independent now, aren't you, Y/n?" Rei giggled. Y/n let out a soft smile. "Yes, yes I did." 

"Cousin Y/n, please visit us again one day," Muzan's daughter said softly. "Sure, Haruka-chan," Y/n beamed. "We'll get going now," Muzan forced a smile. "We'll see you soon, Y/n." his voice sounded like venom that could kill about a thousand people in a millisecond. "Please do," Y/n chuckled. Rei chuckled. "Alright, please, you're always welcomed," Rei smiled before she and her 'husband' walked away. Y/n sighed before she made her way towards the bleeding lady and pressing a white cloth she brought onto the wound. Tanjiro still pinning the man, looked in Muzan's direction. 

"Kibutsuji Muzan! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go!" Tanjiro screamed. Y/n looked sadly at Tanjiro. "What's the matter with that child?" Rei asked. "What do you think, Tsukihiko?" Rei asked. Y/n froze. She had forgotten that her supposed uncle's fake name s actually Tsukihiko. The man who was good friends with her mother.