✾𝟴𝟲✾

tw : blood and slight gore

The causeries between the Pillars were rather raucous. The Flower Pillar was conversing a light conversation with the quiet Water Pillar who prefers to listen to her sweet voice. The Wind Pillar was busy devouring the dishes that Aoi had prepared for them all. He had esurient, after all. 

The Love Pillar, Kanroji Mitsuri was chatting lovingly with the Serpent pillar, Iguro Obanai. Meanwhile, Kyojuro Rengoku, known as the Flame Pillar was engaging a rather serious conversation with the Insect Pillar. "I couldn't believe it, as soon as I said that, a weird engraving thingy appeared on my palms," Y/n tried to make her story more apprehensible. 

"You mean the Wisteria Graving?" Giyuu suggested as he took a sip of his fruit punch. "Yes, that," Y/n snapped happily. "Then, it showed that I was a Pillar, I went wild! I couldn't believe what I was reading, isn't it amazing?" Y/n asked. "What's amazing is that, you've only been in the Demon Slayer Corps for a while and you're a Pillar already," Giyuu said as he tipped his drink, before sipping on the rejuvenating cold drink. 

He placed down the glass on the table as it let out a small thud. "Why thank you, I try," Y/n shrugged. "I really wish that I could go on missions with you," she mumbled in a silent voice. Giyuu raised a brow. "We could, honestly, you can always tag along with me, besides... it's getting lonely," Giyuu said as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment, unfortunately, he felt a bit shy and embarrassed when it comes to asking for a favor. 

Y/n beamed up at Giyuu. "If that's possible, I would love to," she clasped her gentle hands together. Giyuu tensed, he didn't expect such an answer from anyone, he felt a burst of joy from his heart and he nearly broke into a smile but he held it in, deepening his frown. Giyuu's eyes then travelled from his drink to Y/n. Y/n was eating some of the food with joy, not noticing the stare that the Pillar is giving her. 

"I wonder if I could braid your hair, can I?" Giyuu asked in a hushed voice. Y/n stopped eating and looked up at him, blinking repeatedly. "Pardon?" she gulped her food down. "I wonder if I could braid your hair, can I?" Giyuu asked, this time his voice is a bit louder. Y/n's eyes sparked in joy. "Of course, that'd be so fun! Wait, let me eat this first though," she said as she ate in a rather quick pace, she then washed her dry throat with the cold refreshing drink before slamming the glass on the table, a loud thud was heard.