✾𝟵𝟲✾

tw : blood 

tw : blood 

Y/n surprisingly healed faster than a normal person, so by just a week, she felt much better, and she could monitor her students once again. "Suki, your posture, straighten it, and aim it from the left," Y/n commanded as Suki nodded and did what Y/n told her to do. "Aoko, your posture is great, keep up the good work," Y/n nodded approvingly. 

"Saeko-san, I'll be heading off to the Butterfly Estate for the Rehabilitation Training, do you think you can-" 

"Of course, Master," Saeko nodded with an excited expression. Y/n nodded. "Good, have a good time, all of you," Y/n smiled before she disappeared, and reappeared in front of the Butterfly Estate. Shinobu was sitting on the engawa when she noticed Y/n appeared. Her purple eyes widened. 

"Y/n-san, you should be in bed! you shouldn't be moving around too much, your leg is fractured!" she exclaimed as she sheathed her clean blade and made her way towards her little sister. "I'm fine," Y/n smiled reassuringly. Shinobu shook her head. "You don't need to lie, you know," Shinobu said worriedly. "Come on, I'll escort you to one of the rooms," Shinobu said as she reached towards Y/n but by reflects her hand was slapped away. Shinobu's eyes widened. Y/n's eyes widened as she looked down at her hands. 

"Ah, my apologies, Shinobu-san, I didn't mean to slap you-- It was by reflects!" Y/n exclaimed. Shinobu blinked for a couple of times. "It's alright Y/n-chan, I've experienced it too sometimes," she said, smiling. "So, what caused that fractured leg of yours?" Shinobu asked softly. "And broken knuckles," she added. "And a bandaged head," Shinobu added.

"Ah, well, I-- I think it was just by my insecurities, you know?" she said in a small voice. "Insecurities?" Shinobu raised a brow curiously as her smile faded away. "Insecurities," Y/n nodded. "I felt insecure, knowing that I'm a Pillar, yet I'm extremely weak," she grimaced at the thought. "I felt a bit pressured, so I started working myself out, in result, my strength had been drastically increasing, and my speed too, but I was loosing myself to exhaustion," Y/n said silently as her smile fell into a frown, her eyes went half-lidded as she stared tiredly at the ground. 

"Though ever since Kanae's awakening, my body was able to heal faster and it could handle the training more, I feel like if she wasn't there with me, I would've only survived 3 days," Y/n continued. Shinobu's eyes widened. "Kanae-Nee-san's Awakening? What do you mean?" she asked. "A ghost of Kanae had managed to save me a while back then," she explained briefly. "I was nearly dead due to my spine being injured severely, somehow, she healed all my wounds," Y/n continued.