✾𝟭𝟮𝟲✾

"Good job everyone! You've all done amazing! Just one more day of training and you all are free to go!" Y/n chirped brightly to all the seventeen slayers

"Good job everyone! You've all done amazing! Just one more day of training and you all are free to go!" Y/n chirped brightly to all the seventeen slayers. An arrow pierced through their hearts as they felt themselves shrouding with dejection. 

"Now, now, don't be so sad. We must train to our fullest to manifest our full power in the final Battle!" Y/n exclaimed encouragingly. "I believe in all of you! You all can do it!" she finished. "You may go to your assigned places and sleep now, it's getting too late," Y/n dismissed all the slayers. Just then, a white fluffy bird landed on Y/n's shoulders as he flapped his wings in delight. "Thank you for the training, Kigiku-sama!" the slayers exclaimed in sync before bowing and leaving, all of them chatting loudly as they made their way towards the clinic. 

"The second batch is coming, huh? This night?" Y/n said with a sweatdrop. "Tanjiro's in the second batch?!" Y/n yelped in excitement, her face contorted from a cheerful smile to an exciting one. "Great! Thank you so much for the info, Akiro," Y/n pecked Akiro's head before he chirped brightly pecking his small beak at her cheek before flying away into the headquarters to retrieve more information. 

Y/n stood still in front of the Flower Estate. The lights were brightly shining through the shut windows, loud chattering were heard booming through the walls of the Flower Estate, yet she felt uneasy. Something was watching her intently, and she did not like it. Shivers ran down her spine as an uncanny breeze passed by. 

She waited patiently for the second batch, but there was nothing but the whirling sounds of the winds, she felt a gaze peering through her, it was unsettling as she furrowed her brows. Focusing her breathing as she pinpointed the source of the gaze, she pulled out a kunai out of her sleeves before she quickly turned and threw it with accuracy right at the branch, it pierced through something as blood glistened under the moonlight. 

She slowly made her way towards the spot where the kunai was thrown and looked down at the bushes that had a small clearing. She saw something as she picked it up, she peered into it to see-- an eyeball? She squeaked out of surprise as she accidentally threw the stabbed eyeball to the ground. It disintegrated as she quickly marched back to the front of her house, shaken by the sight of a random eyeball.