✾𝟯𝟯✾

Y/n stayed in the Kigiku's manor for five days, her ribs were healed and her wounds had recovered

Y/n stayed in the Kigiku's manor for five days, her ribs were healed and her wounds had recovered. Y/n then sighed sadly as Saori and Aiya waved back at Y/n. "Good luck, Y/n!" Aiya smiled. "We love you!" she continued. Y/n stopped in her tracks and looked back. "I love you both too!" y/n shouted before she waved a goodbye, and followed her bird. 

"Tanjiro is going to be on this mission too?" y/n asked excitedly as if a child was about to receive a present from her mom. Akiro nodded and chirped. "I get to meet him!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly before she rushed off to the distance, Akiro flying behind her. 

"Asakusa, Tokyo," Y/n mumbled. "Asakusa, Tokyo," she mumbled again. "Hm, seems familiar," Y/n muttered. 

The beautiful fancy buildings were seen as a water fountain was build in front of them. The town is well-lit as people were busy chattering away and eating, as the train sped by. The signs and posters are up, promoting their businesses as people were having a good time with friends and families. 

Tanjiro looked confused, holding on to Nezuko's hand. Are the cities this advanced now? It's nighttime and it's still bright outside! Tanjiro thought. Nezuko's head fell from time to time, feeling exhausted. The buildings are so tall! Tanjiro gasped. 

Y/n was looking at Akiro, before she bumped into Tanjiro. "Y/n?" Tanjiro's eyes sparkled. "Tanjiro!" Y/n smiled as they both hugged each other tightly. "I missed you so much!" Y/n exclaimed. "Me too!" Tanjiro kissed the top of her head. 

Y/n's e/c eyes were half-lidded the whole time, she felt exhaustion creeping up on her. "Tanjiro-san, the lights are making me feel dizzy," she said as sleepy tears form in her eyes and her head was lazily on Tanjiro's shoulder. Tanjiro nodded as he raised his blue scarf over his head. "Close your eyes y/n, I'll lead you instead," Tanjiro pushed y/n gently off her shoulders and smiled. Y/n nodded weakly as she yawned and grabbed Tanjiro's rough hands and let Tanjiro drag her to where he needs to go. Sometimes, Y/n fell asleep but because of the talking crowd, she would snap back awake. 

They passed the train's rails before Tanjiro led Nezuko and Y/n, who had their eyes shut. Tanjiro led them into a dark alleyway. "Maybe this is-" he stopped midway, as his eyes go wide and a blush spread over his cheeks. "I- I beg your pardon!" Tanjiro bowed politely. Y/n's eyes fluttered open but she couldn't see anything for Tanjiro's hands were covering her eyes from the heated scene. 

Tanjiro grabbed Y/n's and Nezuko's hands and rush out immediately. Tanjiro was panting as he rushed and walked through the crowds. Y/n's body ran but her mind was in a state of sleep as her pace slowed down but Tanjiro was the only thing that made her keep going. 

The pink tower stood high as they walked away from the busy city. Tanjiro led Nezuko and Y/n towards an Udon place and sat his girlfriend and his little sister down on the wooden bench. Nezuko's head collapsed onto y/n's shoulders as Y/n smiled weakly. 

"Excuse me," Tanjiro said tiredly. "Two bowls of udon with grated yam on top please," he ordered. "Uh, sure thing!" the udon man said. 

"I've never been to a place like this, it's way too crowded," Tanjiro mumbled tiredly as he looked at his sleeping girlfriend beside him before her head fell onto Tanjiro's shoulder. Tanjiro blushed a bit before smiling widely. "Here are your guys' udons with grated yam on the top!" the udon man said as he gave Tanjiro two bowls of udon. "Thank you very much," Tanjiro smiled up at the udon man.  

Tanjiro gabbed both bowls before he set one down and gently tapped on y/n's shoulder. "Y/n, you have to eat, here's your bowl," Tanjiro said as he gave the bowl in his hand towards y/n. Y/n slowly opened her e/c eyes. She slowly raised her head and fixed her posture and she rubbed her eyes and stretched. Tanjiro grinned at her. Y/n grabbed the bowl and grinned gratefully. "Thanks," she smiled before she took a sip of the soup and started chewing on the soft noodles. 

Tanjiro blinked. He let out a breath of relief but then a familiar smell came rushing in his nostrils. 

Tanjiro got up, with wide eyes as he accidentally dropped the bowl of ramen."What happened?" she asked worriedly. Tanjiro looked terrified. His breathing was becoming unstable as y/n looked at him worriedly. She grabbed his arm. "Are you alright?" Y/n asked gently. Tanjiro looked around, took his sword, and dragged Y/n with him, making her quickly put the bowl down on the bench. "Tanji! Are you alright?" Y/n asked as she stumbled on some of her steps. 

"I smell him! The scent in my house!" Tanjiro exclaimed. Y/n's eyes went wide. Tanjiro gripped onto y/n's hand tightly as he dragged her into the crowd, their haoris were flying behind them and they are rushing through the dark alleyways, following the wicked smell of the king of all demons. Kibutsuji Muzan! 

[ notes ] : 

- we've officially reached 5k reads! i'll post two chapters today!