✾𝟯𝟵✾

tw : blood, gore

tw : blood, gore. 

Y/n looked into the distance, gritting her teeth as her eyebrows furrowed. "Tanjiro... Nezuko... Lady Tamayo... Yushiro..." Y/n mumbled. She crawled out to the distance but quickly collapsed to the floor. "Y/n!" Tanjiro exclaimed. Y/n pushed herself up before grabbing the handle of her sword. "Tanjiro, we need to check up on them," Y/n manages to get out of her mouth, still gripping her stomach in pain. Tanjiro looked at her as Y/n used the sword as a walking stick to help her stand. 

Tanjiro had more injuries than Y/n does, so he climbed his way over to his sword and bit the handle of his sword with his teeth. Y/n looked to the floor. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic! Y/n thought. Then, she noticed a small flower on the ground. It was a beautiful purple deadnettle. "You did well," a voice rang in her head. "But you need to stable your breathing and stop the bleeding," the voice continued. Y/n looked at the flower. "Kanae-san," Y/n mumbled, every flower she sees reminds her of her deceased sister, Kocho Kanae. 

Y/n closed her eyes and breathed in, the blood circulation was coursing smoothly as the air travel in her body, making her relax, the bleeding had stopped. Y/n stood straight up, feeling a bit embarrassed by her panicked and pained behavior, she made her way towards her boyfriend and helped him up. "Tanjiro, I'm sorry I didn't protect you," Y/n said with worried eyes. "Are you all right now?" Y/n asked. 

Tanjiro stood up as he placed an arm around her neck, before side hugging her to keep himself stable. "I'm all right!" Tanjiro exclaimed, but that was a big mistake as he felt the pain coming from his chest afterward. "You're not all right, Tanjiro-san," Y/n said worriedly. "I am," Tanjiro said in a whisper. "Just got a broken rib and leg," Tanjiro manages to give his girlfriend a soft smile. Y/n sweatdropped. "That's still not all right, Tanjiro-san," Y/n said, letting out a small chuckle. 

"Is that now?" Tanjiro smiled goofily. 

Y/n smiled back. "Yes. It's not all right," Y/n simply said before she helped walked towards Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, and Nezuko, Y/n holding on to Tanjiro's sword as her sword was sheathed into the scabbard. 

They made their way towards the end of the house, taking a turn. "I do feel sorry for you, but... farewell," Y/n heard Lady Tamayo's voice said. Susamaru rushed away. "Please forgive me! I'm begging you! Please! Forgive me!" Susamaru exclaimed, raising her hands up in the air. She dropped the Temari ball as it rolled over to Y/n. Tanjiro and Y/n looked down. They looked up at Susamaru as Susamaru's skin looked like a rotting corpse. "Close your eyes, Y/n-san," a voice rang in her head, Y/n closed her eyes. 

The veins that were shown on her glowed bright red. Y/n's eyes widened in horror. Tanjiro blinked. Susamaru's stomach was moving in a weird way before three arms burst out from her mouth, her stomach, and chest, blood came shooting out as Susamaru looked in horror. 

Lady Tamayo looked at Susamaru before she looked away sadly. Tanjiro looked in horror. Yushiro looked in terror as his purple eyes were wide. Blood came dripping down the floor as Y/n furrowed her brows, tempting to open her eyes but Tanjiro shut his palms on Y/n's eyes. Y/n frowned. "Tanjiro, what's going on?" she asked in a rather soft voice, but Tanjiro didn't answer, his eyes were wide in horror. 

The arm that came out of Susamaru's mouth grabbed her head. Tears fell from Susamaru's beautiful yellow eyes. The hand clenched her head powerfully, making it explode as blood splattered everywhere. Tanjiro looked at the bloody scene with disgust and horror, glad that his girlfriend wasn't looking at this gruesome scene. More blood fell to the ground, making Y/n even more curious. 

Tamayo had her eyes closed. Nezuko was waving front to the back, sleepily as Yushiro looked with wide eyes, just like Tanjiro. After the scene finished, Tamayo kneeled towards the remains of Susamaru. Looking at it sadly. Susamaru's hands twitched. 

"Did she just die?" Y/n asked after Tanjiro placed his hand away. "What happened?" she asked innocently. "Susamaru had been defeated," Tanjiro said, still looking a bit traumatized. "She will die momentarily," Tamayo answered. Her brows furrowed. "That's the curse," Tamayo said. "Her psychical body will be destroyed by Kibutsuji's cells still in her body," Tamayo explained. 

 "In general, battles between demons are futile," Tamayo said. "It's pointless, because they can't inflict fatal wounds on each other," Tamayo said, gazing at what's left of Susamaru. "Only sunlight and the swords of the Demon Slayers do so."

"Kibutsuji alone appears to be able to destroy demon cells." Y/n's eyes travelled from Tamayo to Tanjiro who was staring at Tamayo with attentive eyes, capturing her every word about demons. 

 He looked down as Y/n and Tanjiro panicked, seeing Yushiro jogging over towards them

 He looked down as Y/n and Tanjiro panicked, seeing Yushiro jogging over towards them. He stuffed two white piece of cloth on Y/n and Tanjiro's face. "Don't go inhaling Lady Tamayo's spell!" Yushiro explained with irk marks. 

"It's harmful to the human body!" Yushiro exclaimed. "You got that?" Yushiro asked the both of them as they looked up to Yushiro. Y/n nodded, as Tanjiro blinked, his eyes were still wide in shock, before he nodded twice. "Tanjiro... Y/n..." Tamayo called. 

"She is not one of the Twelve Kizuki."