✾𝟭𝟭𝟴✾

'I have to get back to Mitsuri-chan and Gyomei-sama!' Y/n thought silently as she tried to control her breathing, but she couldn't do it properly, it hurts to breathe

'I have to get back to Mitsuri-chan and Gyomei-sama!' Y/n thought silently as she tried to control her breathing, but she couldn't do it properly, it hurts to breathe. She pushed herself off the ground with the help of her pink blade. She clenched tightly against the handle, before grabbing the red blade and sheathed it into her scabbard. 

She forced herself to walk limply towards where the two Hashiras are, but within just halfway there, she fell to the ground and her eyes started fluttering shut, before she forced her eyes to snap wide open, she gritted her teeth. 'You have to get to them! No matter what!' she thought as she crawled, she couldn't walk properly, so instead, she'd have to crawl, she dragged her own body to where they were supposed to be in. 

She started perking up when she heard clashes of swords and whipping sounds. They're near! Y/n looked down at herself, she noticed just how bloody she looked. Her whole figure was drenched in the glistening liquid of sparkling scarlet from her own. Realization struck over her. There's no way she could help-- she'd die of blood loss. 

She has to stay still and press a cloth against her huge gash, or not, it could lead to something even more hellish. A mist of fog shrouded the place as the sun was rising, Upper Moon 1 had escaped. "I-I can't believe I could meet Upper Moon 1!" Mitsuri gasped happily. "And not to mention, you are so strong, Gyomei-sama," Mitsuri gasped brightly. "You were very splendidly mighty too, Mitsuri," Gyomei smiled warmly at her.

Y/n smiled at the sight of the two pillars, her eyes were feeling a bit droopy as she silently closed her eyes and let tranquility take charge of her. 

It's been 2 months since Y/n was last seen awake. The whole Demon Slayer Corps were surprised with the news of the defeat of Upper Moon 0. They didn't even knew she existed, well, except for Kagaya himself, of course. 

Y/n laid on her bed as she breathed calmly, her eyes were shut tight and she felt herself at peace. Splendid peace-- well that is until the sunlight hit her face, she hissed in annoyance at the bright light and shut her eyes even more, hiding under the covers, but then she realized, she was a demon slayer. She quickly sat up only to wince in pain. She looked around curiously. 'Where am I again?' she thought silently.