✾𝟭𝟯𝟭✾

"We've met somewhere before, right?" Doma asked curiously at Inosuke

"We've met somewhere before, right?" Doma asked curiously at Inosuke. "I don't remember even meeting a maggot like you! Keep your filthy hands off of my fur!" Inosuke barked loudly as he felt impure rage draining his heart. "No, we have met. I know you," Doma said as he pointed at the ravenette confidently with a knowing smile.

"And I'm saying we haven't! You creep!" Inosuke screeched stubbornly at the taller frame who was at a certified distance. "Stay calm, Inosuke," Kanao warned carefully, aware of his swelling anger. "You shouldn't lose yourself now, you shouldn't focus on battle," Y/n warned wisely. "He's just spouting nonsense," Y/n continued. "Nonsense? That hurts. My only merit is that I'm serious," the shaggy-haired demon huffed in immaturity and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "And I have a good memory," he stated before closing his fans gracefully and biting on to it before looking at Y/n thoughtfully.

"I even remembered the time when I was human really well," he commented, before he unexpectedly dug his finger deep in his temples. Kanao grimaced in odium as she looked horrified at Doma. Inosuke felt a gut wrenching feeling as he felt sick looking at the demon. Y/n looked away as she averted eye contact at the disturbing masochist. "Yuck! What are you doing?! Urgh!" Inosuke screeched in disturbance.

Doma hummed in amusement as he poked at his brain, remembering something. "Oh! This is it!" Doma exclaimed brightly once he remembered that specific something. "Was it only 15 years ago? That's fairly recent. A girl about 17 or 18 came to me holding a baby. She said her husband beat her everyday, and said that her mother-in-law bullied her daily too. I created the paradise faith in order to protect pitiful people like her! I didn't have parents or siblings, and I didn't have anyone to rely on or anywhere to go. The first time I saw her, her face was so swollen that her features warped. What a horrible thing to do. She had gone blind in one eye because of her husband beating her... but her face returned to normal after treatment. She was pretty so she made a lasting impression on me. She had the same face as you, it was more delicate and had softer features, but... I bet she was your mother. Yes! Yes! There's no doubt about it!" Doma narrated the long and detailed tale, only for Inosuke to harshly decline.

"I don't have a mother! I was raised by the boars! She has nothing to do with me!" he barked loudly at the demon. "Did a boar give birth to you? You're human so a human must've given birth to you," Doma said as he pulled out his finger from his temple and collected his fans, opening them with a forceful hit and fanning himself.