✾𝟭𝟭𝟲✾

Every attack they made on the demons were not syncing well-- it lacks accuracy and damage

Every attack they made on the demons were not syncing well-- it lacks accuracy and damage. "What should we do?" Mitsuri said in dismay. Gyomei frowned, even he, was not even sure on what to do. Y/n looked at them both, the both of them had minor injuries, nothing too serious, including her. "I think it'd be better if we aimed both of them separately," Y/n said. "What?" Mitsuri and Gyomei asked in disbelief. "I'll be aiming Sayuri alone, Mitsuri, you aim at Kokushibo with Gyomei," Y/n said with a very serious voice, enough to make the two of them stiff. 

"You can't do this, Y/n! You'll get yourself killed!" Mitsuri cried in distress as tears formed out of her lime colored eyes. "Do you not believe in me?" Y/n asked, raising a brow with a small smile. "I can do it! So can you both! I believe in you both," Y/n smiled gracefully at the both of them. Gyomei felt a sinking feeling-- the same feeling when he failed to protect the children in the orphanage. 

"Don't do this, Y/n," he said with tears forming in his eyes with a small frown. "It's the only way, we won't ever get this done, if we work together, there is always either one who'll deflect the incoming attacks to the other," Y/n stated and she fell silent. Mitsuri sobbed loudly-- emotionally, actually. Gyomei placed his hands together. "May the heavens keep you safe. Y/n. We believe in you," Gyomei muttered and Y/n's expression broke into a beam. She nodded brightly. "Alright! I won't let you two down! I promise, I'll come back alive!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. 

'Okay! Now, I have to make sure me and Sayuri get to be in a more private and open space,' Y/n thought silently and she quickly scampered to the two demons, Kokushibo was unleashing out an attack which she ducked down, injuring some of the parts of her arm, but that doesn't matter now. She gathered all the momentum she had collected. "Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility!" she said as she let out a battle cry and aimed straight at Sayuri. 

The sudden force of the nine attacks threw her far back and Y/n silently cheered to herself in satisfaction. She quickly locked herself in a preparing stance before pushing herself off the ground, leaping into the air while unleashing an attack. "Flower Breathing, Third Form, Heaven's Blessings of Preeminence!" she said in the last minute as she flipped constantly in the air, unleashing several attacks, that aimed straight at Sayuri with great precision. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Sayuri exclaimed and she let out a single attack that blocked out all the incoming attacks.