✾𝟭𝟮𝟬✾

Y/n quickly made her way with the kakushi towards the swordsmith's village, she was lead by the said kakushi towards Haganezuka's hut

Y/n quickly made her way with the kakushi towards the swordsmith's village, she was lead by the said kakushi towards Haganezuka's hut. Y/n had never seen his hut, so this was an obvious first time. "Go inside, Master Kigiku, Haganezuka-san is waiting for your arrival," the kakushi remarked. "Okay," Y/n nodded silently before opening the door, only to see a hunched back on his workplace. 

"Haganezuka-san," Y/n grimaced, remembering the last encounter she had with the swordsmith. He did not reply as he continued sharpening Y/n's red blade. Y/n slowly walked over towards him and stared at his work. "I don't think that there should be any changes, I think it's already good enough," Y/n remarked with a small smile, quite ecstatic with the results so far, even if it's still in a work in progress. 

It looked sharper than ever, it's no longer dull like usual. Haganezuka finally stopped working and held his arm, taking a breath in. "I've been working on this for three days and if you do not like this, I will personally drag you six feet underground," he threatened as he looked at her with gushing smoke from his ears. Y/n grimaced. "I love it, Haganezuka-san, thank you," Y/n simply said as Haganezuka handed her over the sword. "How did you even get this sword? The last time you had a sword, I remembered that you had a pink sword, not this dashing scarlet sword," Haganezuka asked curiously. 

He was rather intrigued by how beautiful the scarlet blade was. "Um," Y/n said silently, she didn't know what to say. "Well," she continued. "Are you aware that there was the existence of Upper Rank 0?" Y/n questioned as she sheathed her sword into the scabbard that she had tied onto her waist. 

"Upper Rank 0?" Haganezuka asked with a hint of bewilderment in his voice. "I thought there was only Upper Rank 1," he stated. "May I question something?" Y/n asked, she suddenly remembered that her pink blade was actually belonged to Sayuri's, not her. "Did you actually make my blade?" Y/n asked. Haganezuka stayed quiet. "Remember the ore you chose in the Final Selection?" Haganezuka asked. "I actually found the pink sword somewhere hidden in this village, instead of using the ore you chose, I took the ore of the pink sword and crafted your said blade," Haganezuka confessed. 

Y/n hummed as she sat down on a stool, trying to piece the puzzle together. "So, you're saying that Upper Rank 0's sword ended up here, and you took the ore of that sword and crafted into my color changing blade?" Y/n asked. "Exactly," Haganezuka nodded. "That's actually very splendid, Upper Rank 0's ore was one of the most strongest ore to be known," Y/n continued, she started rambling again.