✾𝟱𝟵✾

The sun rose high and the four of them kneeled before the doctor and the old woman

The sun rose high and the four of them kneeled before the doctor and the old woman. "Fully recovered!" the doctor exclaimed. Y/n sighed in happiness. 

Everyone looked up at the doctor with bright eyes and Tanjiro had a smile of relief

Everyone looked up at the doctor with bright eyes and Tanjiro had a smile of relief. Inosuke and Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro as Tanjiro looked at Y/n with an eye-closed smile, Y/n smiled back. The crow cawed as it flapped its wings and flew in the wisteria mansion. It landed gracefully on the tatami. Inosuke was calmly there, while Zenitsu offered a flower to Y/n with a red face, he also gave a few flowers to Nezuko with a bright red face. Y/n smiling at Zenitsu because he was just so sweet towards Nezuko and her. Then the crow looked at Tanjiro, Tanjiro looked down and opened his hands for the crow to settle in, and it did. 

"Nort-northeast! North-northeast!" Tanjiro's crow repeated. "Your next mission is north! North-east!" the crow said. "The four of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo!" the crow cawed.  "Head to Mt. Natagumo!" 

Y/n accepted the flowers and place them on her belt. She and the others were ready, Tanjiro was wearing his checkered haori and his black uniform. Zenitsu was wearing his triangular patterned haori and wore the same uniform as Tanjiro as Inosuke wore nothing but his black pants that had a furry belt. 

Y/n was wearing her gradient-colored cape and her white boots were cleaned perfectly by Yua. Her hair was in her usual half up and half down style, a butterfly hairpin perfected her hair. "You look lovely," a voice said in her head. "Why thank you," Y/n mumbled. 

Y/n then turned around to face the old woman. "We'll be heading out now," she said. "Thank you so much for everything," she said as she bowed, Tanjiro bowed and so does Zenitsu. The woman bowed too. "Now then, for good luck," the woman said as she prepared a stone in her hand. "Thank you so much!" Tanjiro exclaimed as Y/n blinked. "What's that?" Y/n asked. Zenitsu and Tanjiro then turned around, Y/n blinked and looked at Inosuke. "Do you know what's that?" "No idea." 

The woman then clashed the stone with the iron as it created sparks. Y/n tensed and her eyes widened. "Are you trying to do arson on us? Please reconsider!" Y/n said worriedly. "What do you think you're doing, old hag!" Inosuke yelled loudly as he raised his arm with irk marks. Y/n heard a small giggle in her head as Y/n blinked. Inosuke was about to punch the old lady but Tanjiro held him so that he couldn't punch her. 

Zenitsu slid between the woman and Inosuke. "What are you, a moron?" Zenitsu yelled. Y/n blinked with dotted eyes as she saw everything unfold. "She's striking sparks for good luck!" Zenitsu shouted. "It's a purification ceremony because we're going on a dangerous mission!" Zenitsu yelled. Y/n's mouth then turned to an O, her eyes blinked repeatedly. 

 "Always live your life with great pride," the woman said. Y/n looked at her. "I wish you luck in battle!" the woman exclaimed. Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Y/n bowed. Then Inosuke looked at Y/n. Tanjiro then turned away and ran away, Zenitsu doing the same, Inosuke then ran after the three. He looked back, Y/n was still there. "Thanks once again," Y/n said. "Tell Yua, I'll be back soon, and I hope you'll have a good day miss," Y/n bowed before she sped and was already in front of Tanjiro by mere seconds. Tanjiro screamed. "You scared me!" Tanjiro said. Y/n laughed. 

"Apologies," she smiled. The four of them ran in sync, Inosuke still thinking about what the woman said. "Great pride?" "Luck in battle?" Inosuke mumbled. "What's that mean?" he asked to himself. Zenitsu looked back with dotted eyes. Geez, this guy sure is thick, Zenitsu thought. 

"Well yeah, now that you mention it, it's kind of difficult to understand," Tanjiro said.  Y/n sweatdropped. "With great pride, I guess it means you know your place, and that ou behave properly so as to never disgrace yourself," Tanjiro explained. Y/n looked back at Tanjiro with a smile before she continued to look forward and sprint faster. "And the old lady is also praying for our safety," Y/n added. "So what is this place?" Inosuke asked. 

"What do you mean never disgrace," Inosuke asked. "Well that's..." "What does it mean to behave properly?" Inosuke asked. "Why the hell would that old hag pray for our safety anyway?" Inosuke asked. Y/n choked. "Do not call an elegant woman an old hag!" Y/n exclaimed angrily. 

"Why? She ain't got nothing to do with us, so why does she pray for our safety? She does know her place, right?" Inosuke asked. Then, Y/n dashed forward, Inosuke flinched. "She sped up!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "I won't be beaten!" Inosuke yelled as Tanjiro too sped up and reached the same level as Y/n. Inosuke then came sprinting at them both. "Wait up!" Zenitsu yelled after them.