✾𝟮𝟲✾

tw: blood and gore

tw: blood and gore. don't force yourself if you don't like blood or gore! 

Tanjiro was walking through the path, looking at the purple wisteria trees which painfully remember him of Y/n. Tanjiro stopped in his tracks and place a gentle hand on one of the wisterias and smiled as he admired the beautiful shining flower. Tanjiro's figure climbed up the stone stairs carefully. He walked through the red Japanese arch. 

Kanao and Y/n were standing near a pole. "Demons have something special called, demon blood arts," Kanao said silently to Y/n. "You better watch out for some of the demons out here, but you don't have to worry, I'll protect you," Kanao smiled. Y/n looked at Kanao and smiled softly at her. "I'll protect you too," Y/n said. 

There are so many, Tanjiro thought as he looked around, he didn't notice Y/n who was looking at Kanao. "Everyone," a robotic voice announced. Y/n and Kanao turned their heads to look at twins who one has white hair and the other has black hair.  "We thank you for coming here tonight.... to the demon slayer corps final selection," they said in sync. 

Y/n felt a bit weirded out by their oddly in-sync act, but y/n smiled like Kanao anyways. "There are demons imprisoned here on Mt. Fujikasane captured alive by the demon slayer swordsmen and unable to leave," they said as their empty orbs made y/n feel creeped out a bit. "That is because wisteria, which demons hate so much, blooms year-round from the bottom to halfway up the mountain. However, there is no wisteria from this point on, and so demons abound" 

"You'll need to survive here for seven days to pass the Final Selection, and now be on your way," they said holding up their lanterns and bowed.

Tanjiro tensed before he remembered about y/n as he looked at the twins in determination. Kanao was looking at y/n with a smile. They all strode past the giant arch behind the twins. Kanao and Y/n promised to stick together and they did. 

There were two demons running towards them. "Second form, Blinding Petals!" Y/n shouted, the demon that she was handling was blinded by the petals as it grunted in annoyance. Y/n sped as she cut off the demon's neck. "Fifth form, Peonies of futility!" Kanao exclaimed as she unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weaved in on themselves.