✾𝟭𝟬𝟵✾

Y/n huffed as she forced herself to stand up, ignoring the aching body and the pounding head, she swiftly climbed up the tilted cabin and managed to fell into a soft patch of meat

Y/n huffed as she forced herself to stand up, ignoring the aching body and the pounding head, she swiftly climbed up the tilted cabin and managed to fell into a soft patch of meat. She pushed herself off and walked towards the remains of the train, her eyes scanned the area as she then noticed the conductor. His leg got stuck under the remains of the train as Y/n immediately ran to his aid. 

"Sir! Are you alright?" Y/n asked as she looked at him with worry, there were no responses, but she could feel the heart beat of the man. Y/n slipped her fingers down under the cabin and pushed it up with her hands, she gently kicked the conductor away before slowly placing down the cabin back on to the ground. 

Y/n's face relaxed when she saw Tanjiro, Rengoku, and Inosuke were still well, though, Tanjiro was definitely all bruised up like her. She praised her Lord in her heart that he was safe and sighed in relief. "M/n!" Inosuke yelled. "Are you all right? You're bruised up and everything!" he huffed and pointed at her. "I'm all right," Y/n smiled. "Did you get bruised up too?" Y/n asked, tilting her head. "Of course not! Your boss here never gets bruised!" Inosuke flexed his muscles at her and she chuckled silently. 

"Inosuke, go help the ones that are in need of danger, you must evacuate them somewhere safe," Y/n said as she turned into a serious demeanour. "Fine! But only because I love my minions!" Inosuke exclaimed before he ran off into the distance. 

"Young Kigiku," Rengoku beamed at her as she squeaked in surprise. "Everything's under control, so, don't strain yourself, okay?" Kyojuro smiled at her and she looked at him with wonder before her lips formed to a smile and nodded. "Okay," Y/n nodded brightly. 

A huge thud was heard echoing in all of their ears. A mass of fog clouded the ground as a pair of glowing yellow eyes were peering towards the two hashiras. 

Y/n squinted her eyes as a sweat rolled off on her cheek, she gasped a bit when she noticed a kanji. 

"Upper Moon 3." 

Kyojuro faced the demon as he held the hilt of his sword. A frown formed on his lips. Y/n was about to unsheathe her sword when Kyojuro held a hand out to stop her. "Rest now, young Kigiku. I told you not to strain yourself," Kyojuro said in a rather commanding voice. "With no words, a hand suddenly appeared in front of Tanjiro. Y/n's eyes widened slightly.