✾𝟲✾

Y/n flinched as she stood up and walked towards Nezuko

Y/n flinched as she stood up and walked towards Nezuko. "What did you do to her?" She asked the man.

"Nothing serious," He said shortly. "Is that what you did to me?" Y/n asked.

"Yes," The man nodded. After a moment of exhausted silence... "Tomioka Giyu," the man said suddenly.

"Kigiku Y/n," Y/n nodded politely. "Stay here and be careful, I'm going to get some bamboo," Giyu looked at Y/n. Y/n nodded silently. Giyu came back with a bamboo muzzle with red cloth.

Y/n looked at him, questioning him silently. What was that for?

"Excuse me, sir, what's that muzzle for?" Y/n asked, gazing at the muzzle. "For your demon friend," Giyu said shortly before tying the muzzle around Nezuko. Y/n looked at Tanjiro before she gently place him on the ground, going over the laying Nezuko, noticing that Nezuko was still wearing her haori. She sighed. If she was going to die because of the cold then it's better to die, knowing that she kept someone warm or save them from the cold.

Teeth still chattering, your body felt weak and very cold. You felt like you were freezing awake, but before you could do anything else, you felt a piece of cloth fell over your shoulders. You felt the warmth from the piece of cloth. You looked up and noticed Giyu standing over you. You looked at your shoulder and saw the mismatched haori on your shoulders.

You huffed before making eye contact with Giyu. "Arigato... Giyu-sama," Y/n nodded politely. Giyu gazed at her before nodding silently and walking away to lean on a tree. Y/n sighed and hugged the haori tightly. "Tanjiro, wake up," Y/n mumbled, gently caressing his cheek.

"What is he to you?" Giyu asked. "My best friend," Y/n said shortly.

"I see... do you like him?" Giyu asked. "As a friend, yes," Y/n said, she doesn't feel like sharing her personal thoughts with a stranger.

"It must feel good to have someone to like," Giyu mumbled. "Don't you have someone to like?" Y/n asked with a tilt of her head.

"No, and it'd be none of your business anyways," Giyu glared. "Don't need to be on the edge, Giyu-sama. I'm sure you have someone to care for one day or another," Y/n smiled softly.