TWENTY (II)

*Okay, so, i don't know how but i messed up uploading the chapters so lol I UPDATED CHAPTER NINETEEN!!!! THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE, GO READ CHAPTER 19 (II) IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!

TW:  Mentions of suicide, and explosions. 

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR - BAD DAY TO WEAR A DRESS

"I still can't believe that you're related to Denmark Tanny." John B says, patting Pope on his shoulder and going to stand next to JJ.

We made it back to the Heyward's. After hearing Pope's story, it was the right thing to do, I guess. He needed to talk to his dad. Instead, we got a bit carried away, and decided to celebrate the news with some cold beer.

"The gold is yours, man." I say, shaking my head with a smirk and taking a sip from my beer. "You're Kook rich now."

"Are we in the presence of a royal?" John B puts on a straight-face, keeping the joke alive.

"A king?" JJ says, gesturing to put a crown on Pope's head. "We shall crown him. All hail the lord of Tannyhill!" He keeps going, putting on a really bad British accent. "We're not worthy!"

We bow down to Pope with laughter, and he waves his hands with a smile shaking his head. "Everybody relax. Can we relax, please?"

"Relocate to Cat's Ass, question mark?" Blondie suggests, and I smile, genuinely liking how fast she's adjusting to our group and JJ's weird names to our stuff.

"I'm with that." JJ points at her, before walking to us, since I'm sitting next to Sarah, and standing between my legs, which makes my dress slide up a bit on my thighs, but he makes sure nothing is showing.

As I've done many times before, I tug his hair lightly, enough to make him throw his head backwards so I can kiss him.

"How soon can we move in?" Kiara asks jokingly.

"'Cause I don't have a place to stay." JJ joins.

"Me either." Kiara shrugs.

I scoff. "What do you mean guys you have no place to stay?" I squint my eyes looking at JJ and Kie. "At this point y'all live with JB and I at the Chateau."

"Yeah, cheers to that!" JJ says, clinking his beer with mine, to then take a long sip.

But not all of us are cheering. Pope seems to be lost in his thoughts, and he's rubbing his hand on his head as if something was worrying him.

"You okay, Pope?" I ask with a frown.

"I just keep thinking about the letter, the one that Limbrey sent." It had the wheat symbol on it. That must mean it has something to do with the Royal Merchant."