THIRTY-THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE    -   I TOOK A WELDING CLASS

"He said it looked something like this" Kiara was showing Sarah and Brizo a drawing of how they were supposed to get the gold out of the well

The girls were talking inside the van, while Pope helped John B prepare some stuff to melt the gold. 

"So..." Sarah said. 

"That's 50 feet down, and they're using 100-feet rope. So I guess this little wagon will go straight to the gold room" Kiara explained laughing. 

"Who drew this?" Sarah laughed too. 

"Who do you think?" Brizo answered raising her eyebrow looking towards Pope but she quicly looked away as she saw the boy and Kiara looking at each other. 

"Kie!" JJ called, suddenly joining the girls. "This better work. We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it" 

"It's gonna work" She assured him. 

He sighed and went to help Pope and John B. Brizo couldn't take her eyes of him after last night, she felt so happy that she couldn't imagine anything ruining it. 

"So... I guess you guys had fun last night" Sarah teased. 

"What?" Brizo looked at her making Kiara laugh. 

"Uh, John B's room is right next to yours so..." Sarah shrugged laughing. 

"Oh, fuck" Brizo laughed too. "I'm so sorry, did I wake you up?" 

"No, not me. John B went to the bathroom and when he came back he heard you" 

"Is that why he hasn't looked at me not even once today?" Brizo chuckled.

"Can you blame him?" Kiara laughed too. 

The boys called Kiara, she was in charge of melting down the gold and it was time. She took her blowtorch and put on protection glasses. 

Sarah and John B sat together and watched her from the distance. So did Brizo and JJ, while Pope helped Kiara. 

═══════☆═══════

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein" JJ scoffed climbing out of the van. 

They drove to a pawn shop so they could sell the gold without much questions. Brizo was very exited, she couldn't wait to have the cash on her hands. They were so close to have a better life. 

"Like you could've done better" Kiara clapped back. 

"I could have. I took a welding class" He assured making Brizo chuckle.