CHAPTER EXTRA TWO

A/N!!: so since y'all loved last chapter so much i've decided i'm going to do more of these!! let me know in the comments what situations you'd like me to write about!!! it could be anything: how the pogues first met, how brizo and john b felt when their mom left... literally anything!! <3

also WTF WE HIT 100K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKKKKK I'M HONESTLY ON CLOUD 9 THIS FEELS LIKE A DREAM THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ AND LIKE THIS STORY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!  I REALLY DON'T  KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN SAY I JUST- I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!

---------------------------

WHEN BRIZO MET POPE

It had been a long day. It was Thursday and Brizo hated all her classes that day. JJ didn't come to school and John B didn't want to fail math again, so when his twin asked him to skip class with her, he refused. 

She was laying on the ground below the shadow of a tree behind the school building. Her backpack was next to her, and she reached out her arm to grab her phone. It was a gift from his father. He somehow managed to earn some money and bought her and John B one of the latest models. 

Brizo checked her messages - none of them were important. She texted her brother saying that she was outside and ready to go home, however, he didn't text her back. She sighed while she put the phone back in her backpack and got up to go home. 

Something caught her eye when she was about to leave. A few metres in front of her, there were a few boys surrounding another boy. She furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed something wasn't right. 

"What the hell?" She muttered when she saw the boys throwing away the other boy's books. 

Something inside her told her to stay out of it, it wasn't her problem. She already had been caught that week in a fight. One more and they would probably call her father, or even worse - she could get expelled.

Brizo pushed aside that feeling. She grabbed her backpack tight and ran towards the group. When she got there, she saw Bryan - he was a kid one year older that her and he was always picking fights with those he thought were losers. Just because he knew he would win. 

"Didn't know you could read, Bryan" Brizo said out loud when the boy grabbed one of the other boy's text books. 

The rest turned around to face the girl. She looked at the boy whose books were now on the ground. Are you okay? She tried to ask him with her eyes. And she felt like he understood her, because he slightly nooded. 

"Get lost, Routledge" Bryan spit. 

"Not gonna happen. I'm staying here and I'm making sure you don't touch my friend. Or his books" She walked until she was standing next to the black boy, who was slightly taller than her. 

"Your friend? You don't even know him" Bryan laughed. 

"He is my friend. So why don't you and your minions go somewhere else? I know a really good place where you could keep playing cavemen" She said with a cocky smile. 

Brizo knew Bryan was getting angry, but she also knew he wouldn't harm her in any way. He was way too scared of what John B and JJ would do to him if they found out that he had hurted Brizo. He also knew she was the reason why some of his boys had bruises on their bodies. He knew she could fight.

 "Let's go, boys. They're not worth it, anyway" 

Bryan and the rest of the group walked away, and Brizo didn't take her eyes off them until she was sure they weren't around anymore. Then, she helped the boy pick his stuff from the ground. 

"Thank you for that" He smiled. "I'm Pope" And he reached out his hand. 

"Brizo" She smiled back shaking his hand. "Are you new? I don't remember seeing you around" 

"No, I- uhm... It's just that I'm on advanced classes. I have seen you around with your brother and the other guy" 

"Oh, so you knew me?" 

"Yeah. You're kind of popular" 

"Only because I'm John B's twin sister" 

"And 'cause you punch everybody who messes with you" He laughed. 

"Yeah, that too" 

She walked with Pope to the tree where she had been before. They spent the rest of the morning talking about their hobbies and Brizo learned that he had a weird thing with corpses since he was a child. He wanted to be a coroner, and he was taking all the advanced biology classes he could. The girl found it very interesting and her curiosity made her ask more questions about it. 

Brizo also found out that the reason those boys were messing with him was because he had skipped P.E. to study for a test he had the next day and he just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

"Well, Pope, you can count on me whenever you need to teach someone a lesson" She said firmly making the boy laugh. 

Before they knew it, the school bell rang loudly and people left the building quickly, all of them anxious to go home. Brizo saw her brother walking up to them and she waved at him with a smile. 

"What's up, Bee? What have you been doing?" He asked with a smile.

"I made a new friend. John B, this is Pope. Pope, this is my brother, John B" 

She introduced them and invited Pope to come over to their house later so they could hang out and get to know each other better. The boy quickly said yes with a huge smile on his face.

And that was the begginning of their friendship. Ever since then, Brizo always had his back, and Pope had hers. They studied together and she loved to hang out with him and ask him weird questions to which he always seemed to have an answer. 

JJ got close to him pretty quickly too. He and John B tried to make him join their crazy plans, however, Pope always refused until one day he agreed to join them but only to make sure they didn't get caught. 

Since then, the group became like a little family. One that Brizo was really proud of. They later let Kiara join them in their adventures, and you know how the rest of the story goes.