TWENTY-SEVEN

*DISCLAIMER: I tagged this story as one with mature content so i didn't have to do this, but just in case........................ this gets heated in the end lmao

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - SKEETER

"Look, you guys know whose house this is, right?" Kiara said walking through the Crain property

Someone needs a gardener, Brizo thought. The place looked like a jungle. It was obvious that whoever lived there didn't go out very much. The plants had grown way too much and the bushes and branches made it difficult to walk. 

"Oh, yeah. No, I do"

"Honestly, I don't really believe the stories of this place" Brizo shrugged. JJ looked at her as if she was crazy and ran to Kiara.

"Which stories did you hear?" He asked the girl. 

"The one where she killed her husband with an axe and that she's been holed up ever since. On certain nights, when the moon is full... you can see her in the window!" She said trying to scare JJ and making Brizo laugh.

"That's bullshit" She chuckled. 

"No, it's not funny, cause it's all true. I swear to God, guys, this is all real. I knew Hollis" 

He said and then turned around to find a marble statue of a woman that scared him so much he let out a little scream. Brizo laughed at him and he just glared at her. 

"Wait, you knew Hollis Crain?" Pope asked.

"Yeah, dude" 

"Dude, how do you know Hollis Crain?"

"She was his babysitter" Brizo answered for him.

"That's right, man. And she told me all about it. Told me the truth... about her mother and what happened in this house" 

"And you're gonna tell us or...?" Brizo said waiting for him to speak. 

"So as a kid, she heard all the stories that her mother killed her father, and that she was a murderer and all. Hollis didn't believe it. Until that night" 

The group looked at JJ waiting for him to continue but he just stared at them, building up the suspense. 

"What night?" John B finally asked. 

"It all came back to her. When Hollis was six years old,she heard her parents arguing downstairs. So she goes downstairs to see her mom washing her hands in a sink... full of blood. Her mother just says that she cut her finger" 

"So the sink is full of blood and she says she just cut her finger?" Brizo said not believing the story. 

"You wanna hear the story or not?"