TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT  -  SHIT-TALKING BITCH

"No effing way!" Kiara yelled. 

Turns out that what John B needed to pick up, was Sarah Cameron who was now sitting on the couch with John B by her side. 

Kiara was glaring at them leaning on the fence of the porch, while JJ, Pope and Brizo were on the side just watching the scene in front of them. 

Brizo was about to sit on JJ's lap but the boy shook his head. 

"Please, don't. It's not a good idea, right now" He whispered  and she frowned and then looked down at his pants to see a bulge in them.

"Sorry about that" She whispered back sitting on the armchair trying not to laugh at the boy. 

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kiara complained looking now at the three on the side. 

"I dunno" Pope shrugged.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share" JJ pointed at John B.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing" 

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope added. 

"Thank you!" Kiara sighed. 

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asked getting angry. 

"I dunno. Yesterday I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" 

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him" JJ agreed.

"I even thought they were gonna make out" Brizo joined. 

"That's cute, guys" John B said looking away. 

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her" Kiara groaned.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah snapped. 

"Then leave!" 

"I told you" Sarah scoffed looking at John B. 

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara challenged her. 

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch" Sarah spit the words out of her mouth. 

"Okay, that's it, Barbie-wannabe, I'm gonna-" Brizo got up and tried to walk over to Sarah but JJ grabbed her waist and pulled to sit her on his lap,trying to avoid a fight. 

"When have I lied?" Sarah yelled.

"My money's on Kie" JJ whispered handing Pope a $5 bill. 

"You're betting your money on Kie and not me? I could end that Barbie if you just let go of me" Brizo whispered.