THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY - WE'RE WILLING TO WORK TOGETHER

The next day the group reunited back at the Château

The next day the group reunited back at the Château. JJ left Brizo early so he could go home and change. She did the same and then drove in the van with her brother to their house. 

"Are we ready to go now?" The twins said when JJ arrived at the house. 

"Let's go" 

John B drove the HMS Pogue to the place they left Heyward's boat and the girls were already there waiting for them. 

"You forget your keys or something?" Pope yelled at them. 

"You need a tow?" John B joked. "You gotta admit it was funny" 

"John B" Kiara called. "Uh, what's that?"

"Mastermind, huh?"

"I'm always planning" 

"Some patriarchal bullshit" 

"Yeah, that sucked" Sarah agreed with Kiara. 

"You still love us though, right?" JJ said grabbing the rope and throwing it to Kiara so she could tie the two boats. 

"Hey, you still hate me?" John B looked at his girlfriend.

"A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it" 

"Me too? I wasn't part of this" Brizo asked Sarah. 

"Of course not, Bee" Sarah smiled at her. "Watch your back, boys" 

"I welcome that challenge" Pope said.

"Me too" JJ agreed. 

He walked up to Brizo and threw his arm around her shoulders giving her a kiss on her head. She smiled, remembering the events that took place the night before - his hands touching her body, her mouth around him, the way he said her name... She felt herself blusing and tried to push those thoughts aside. Not the time. 

"So, did you guys, you know..." Pope said pointing between Sarah and Kie. 

"Reconcile our differences?" Sarah fisnished for him. 

"Not even close" Kiara added.

Brizo could see straight through their lie and she felt happy that the girls were now in good terms. It would be amazing to have one more girl around instead of being just her and Kie.

"But we're... willing to work together" 

"You know what? That's victory" John B cheered. 

"Know why? Hydroponic" JJ said with a smirk. 

"Don't say that" Pope scolded him.

"I bet it was the blunt. JJ rolls really good blunts" Brizo kissed the boy on his cheek.