NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN - GOTTA CHECK OUT MY INSTA MODELS

John B parked the van next to back door of the hotel where JJ worked

John B parked the van next to back door of the hotel where JJ worked. Only rich people had internet on the island, so they thought it would be a good idea to sneak in the hotel to use its computers. 

"All right, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines" JJ said as he pulled out his gun from his backpack. 

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back" John B told him off.

"You can never be too careful"

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve" Pope argumented as he stood next to the passenger's seat window. 

"Thank you, Pope. I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ" Kiara threatned.

"Put it back, J" Brizo told him off too. 

He actually thought about putting it back just because Bee told him to, but John B beat him to it grabbing the gun and placing it into the glove box of the van.

"There you go" Pope agreed.

They all waited for JJ to get out of the van. 

"You can't grab a gun like that" He said while searching for something in his backpack. He picked something up and then got out of the van. "Can't forget my badge. Professional busboy!" 

He led the way with his arm around Brizo's shoulders. 

"So, where are we going now?" she asked. 

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now" He opened the back door of the hotel which led to the kitchen. "This way!"

JJ greeted people as they passed through the place and Brizo found it so cute that he knew everyone's name and was sure to say hello to them. 

They reached a fancy hallway with lots of people who for sure were rich. Brizo stared up at the lamps hanging from the roof which were covered in crystals and golden ornaments. 

"See, they got the backup generators going? Kooks don't miss a beat" JJ said as he opened the door of a room. 

They walked in to find several computers ready to be used. 

"Sweet Lord, the internet! I've missed you" 

Pope sat down inmediatly and with John B and Kiara, they searched online the wreck's coordinates.

"Let me get in there. Gotta check out my insta models"

Brizo felt a little jealous when she heard JJ talking about insta models.