EIGHTEEN

*A/N: hiiii!!! i made another one of this things with another picrew lmao credits to the creator!! i don't know if that  @ is their twitter or instagram, anyway!! this would be brizo in another drawing style taking a selfie at the Château, what do you think? lol 
now, back to the chapter, enjoy!!!* 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - THE TREASURE HUNT BEGINS

A ray of sunlight came from the window and landed on Brizo's eyes

A ray of sunlight came from the window and landed on Brizo's eyes. The sudden light woke her and she rubbed her eyes. 

She laid her eyes on the boy sleeping next to her. His legs still tangled with hers, and his arm wrapped tightly around her waist. She smiled and pushed off of his face a lock of blonde hair. Brizo let herself enjoy the moment as she touched softly the boy's face, trying not to wake him up. 

"What the fuck is going on?" 

Brizo jumped scared and turned around to see her brother glaring at her on the door. 

"Shit" She whispered, "Okay, John B, wait outside" 

He left the room but he didn't close the door. Brizo tried her best to get out of the bed without waking JJ up. She covered him up with the sheets again and left a quick kiss on his cheek. 

She then got out of the room, closing the door behind her and got ready to face her brother. He was sitting in the couch and stood up as soon as she set a foot in front of him. 

"What the actual fuck, Bee?" He crossed his arms on his chest.

"What? Nothing happened" She mirrored her brother, crossing her arms on her chest. 

"Let me see your neck" He asked not very politely. 

"What? Why?" 

"I bet you got hickeys" 

"Oh my God, John Booker Routledge! Are you kidding me?!" She threw her arms in the air, "Are you fucking kidding me?! We didn't do anything! He just stayed with me cause I can't sleep at night, dumbass!" 

"You still have nightmares?" He whispered, feeling now guilty that he had gotten so mad at her without asking. 

"Yes. But I actually sleep better when he stays with me" She placed her hands on her brother shoulders, "I promise, John B, I pinky promise you that nothing happened" She said, holding out her pinky waiting for John B to do the same. He sighed and raised his hand to take her pinky with his.