THE AUTHOR'S THANK YOU (II)

Well, here we are again. 

I do not know or remember how long Brizo I was, but after 38 chapters plus an epilogue, 282 pages and 11 2201 words, Brizo II has come to an end.

It feels surreal being thanking you all again, I swear I cannot believe this. 

370K reads, 10K votes and 5K comments. 

This feels like a fever dream. 

I don't know what to say, I honestly feel like saying thank you is not enough, but I'll try.

Thanks to every single one of you who has added this story to any of their lists or their library, thank you for giving it a chance, and thank you for sticking with Brizo till the end. We're both really thankful that you stayed. 

I never thought a fanfiction I started as a hobbie to keep myself from rewatching OBX for the 20th time would get so popular. Holy shit, we even made it to TikTok! And it's all thanks to you, so thank you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I don't know when we'll be back. I'm certain that the show will get picked up for a thrid season, and when it does, Brizo and the rest of the Pogues will come back and they'll have a seat saved for you to enjoy the adventure, front row. 

Again, thank you so much.

I'll see you guys on the next chapter, whenever that is.

-Circe